Good morning Bears. This morning my love for our club has never been so strong

Well Bears I've woke up feeling refreshed about our club.

There's a weight off our shoulders now, it might not have come off the way we wanted, but we must accept the situation and move on as the great bunch of fans we are.

There's many uncomfortable days, months and years ahead, but we will prevail as big Tom the commentator says.

It's now vitally important that we stick together, talk to each other, bang our heads together and come up with ideas and plans for our future as The Rangers.

We the fans ARE THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB. That's why we keep our history

I'm not going to talk about the history issue much as to me, and any sensible person knows its actually a non-issue. Of course we keep our history!

The Rangers will be playing in blue, playing at Ibrox stadium and kicking a white ball about that lovely pitch, now correct me if I'm wrong.......

That's The Rangers Football Club that each and every one of us give unconditional love to.

When I woke up obviously the first thing I thought about was Rangers as I'm sure most of you did. I had a massive rush of pride run through my veins, my love for our club has never ever been as strong as it is right now, I've got goose pimples and tears in my eyes writing this rite now actually, emotion has got a grip of me.

So when you read this, take time to think about your club, the love you have for it, and know, that each and every Bear is there for each other now, more than ever.

We truly are the people

Frankie

Well said!!!

The weight has been lifted from the club, years of uncertainty now removed. It's a clean slate from which to rebuild from.

However, I believe the club is strong and that the best team possibly will walk onto that pitch next season (against an as yet unknown opposition) and play with pride!!!

So...do we have a timeline for what next? Typically I missed everything as was having too much fun celebrating my young man graduating from pre-school yesterday :D :D

Kinda glad it happened yesterday so I missed it.

So...do we have a timeline for what next? Typically I missed everything as was having too much fun celebrating my young man graduating from pre-school yesterday :D :D

Enjoy the time Mazza, my oldest has just finished sixth year at High School and I am feeling very old!

Tears a plenty in about 8 weeks then BM, it's great to see them all trooping into school on their first day. My big 2 started third year this week how time flys when your not watching.

Tears a plenty in about 8 weeks then BM, it's great to see them all trooping into school on their first day. My big 2 started third year this week how time flys when your not watching.

Oh don't! His first day at school is like an hour lol, I reckon I may have just about stopped greetin by then!