leggo - still time to stop green and duff and Phelps.

Style does matter - I know nothing at all about whether Green is genuine or a crook. I'd love someone to show me one way or the other. But someone going on about grubby money grabbing Green is not very persuasive.

its more than occasional though and he's not exactly making easy predictions.

I agree, and I've said before he DOES talk sense. But he doesn't get taken seriously because of all the hysterical crap too. It's all very well saying that stuff shouldn't count, but people don't listen and laugh at him because of the hyperbole.

its more than occasional though and he's not exactly making easy predictions.

He needs to stop making it personal GS and just give us the facts, we're not stupid we can put it all together with the sensational crap and mud-slinging.

Style does matter - I know nothing at all about whether Green is genuine or a crook. I'd love someone to show me one way or the other. But someone going on about grubby money grabbing Green is not very persuasive.

greens only in it for the money and like whyte that makes him a danger.

the fact green can't pretend to be a fan just makes him more honest about the money part.

many people cling to the hope that he can't make money unless he makes us healthy but that's not true at all I am afraid.

I can't pretend to know what green pla.s but its as likely to be what leggo says as it is raising 100 million as mooted by green.

green clealy upsetts leggo as a rangers fan. that I can personally empathise with.

He needs to stop making it personal GS and just give us the facts, we're not stupid we can put it all together with the sensational crap and mud-slinging.

perhaps. but leggo is a fan and writes as such.

he hates green and d&p for what they are doing to us. I can't blame him myself.

perhaps. but leggo is a fan and writes as such.

he hates green and d&p for what they are doing to us. I can't blame him myself.

He or we can spin a yarn about what other people - or admins - would have done to the club. It would still be only a yarn.

If he was a Rangers man, he should spend his ire at those haring after us from all corners and leave his investigative energies there. All Rangers fans will be wary about Green and Co., as we should be. But is there need to ridicule him with some articles like these or constant below-belt denominations? Leggat should try to keep his standards and of late, these standards occasionally reach bottom level.

And no, this does not say that none of his articles are untrue, rubbish, or may not contain an ounce of truth.

Guest Guardian

It's not D & P or Green that are doing this to us though.

NOBODY would have got a CVA through.

Therefore we can blame this on Whyte and Murray and the old board. It was their actions or inactions which put us here.

So, given we were always going to end up here, someone was going to Newco us and probably make some money.

Slating Green for it is a bit silly since there were no other credible bidders.

It's not D & P or Green that are doing this to us though.

NOBODY would have got a CVA through.

Therefore we can blame this on Whyte and Murray and the old board. It was their actions or inactions which put us here.

So, given we were always going to end up here, someone was going to Newco us and probably make some money.

Slating Green for it is a bit silly since there were no other credible bidders.

well somebody's buying the d&p mantra at least.