The exit strategy: Other bidders consider offers

A colleague of mine is listed as a fugitive by Interpol over a simple business dispute, which involved a company that he is a director of and was nothing to do with him personally. I personally don't hold Interpol in a high regard.

there not all bad ratko mladic was on their list as well.

we just need to figure out where our guy figures on the scale.

If every season ticket holder paid the £400 into a pot we'd have roughly £16m which would be enough to outbid green three times over. If we could double that and get £800 per head we could offer over 50p in the £1.

Why hasn't this source of funding been purseued by the RST or others?

If every season ticket holder paid the £400 into a pot we'd have roughly £16m which would be enough to outbid green three times over. If we could double that and get £800 per head we could offer over 50p in the £1.

how do you then fund the club for a year?

another 400 each?

I doubt the fans would all do this as they can't trust one supporters group. And there would need to be continuous investment would the fans do this?

how do you then fund the club for a year?

another 400 each?

I doubt the fans would all do this as they can't trust one supporters group. And there would need to be continuous investment would the fans do this?

I don't know the answer to you gunslinger, but there must be some means. We're basically paying back Green's loan as it stands, so if that's the case i'd rather have an individual or consortium who looked at trying to finance the deal up front.

I do agree though that the lack of trust in one supporters group is a problem, and to make it work we'd need to have a more united front.

IMHO, those crying loudest to know the names of the Green consortium (i.e. the media) just look for more ammunition to fire at us and the world. And it is also somewhat alarming that some (sic!) people are taking such "independent" news reports as next to true, whereas happily ridiculing Green & co. at every step.

Just another 48 hours and we may know all the names of his consortium.

(Yes, I used the 48h on purpose!)

Guest govansw1
I don't know the answer to you gunslinger, but there must be some means. We're basically paying back Green's loan as it stands, so if that's the case i'd rather have an individual or consortium who looked at trying to finance the deal up front.

I do agree though that the lack of trust in one supporters group is a problem, and to make it work we'd need to have a more united front.

Do you mean http://www.RangersUnite.com