Selic First to Vote Against

some clubs could come up with a better, younger team and prosper.

Do you really think we'll have a future with a youth league - we already have one and I'm afraid its attendances are nothing like the proper league. What will happen to all the players over 21 - will they be forced to retire or play abroad? Will the future be a place where you start your career at 16 and retire at 21?

Sorry, just don't get it.

When it comes to integrity the rest of the league really need to look in the mirror. There are showing none at all and just putting the boot in out of the sheer pleasure of hurting others.

Where were Rangers putting the boot in when Celtic were going under, when Motherwell went in administration or Dundee, or when Aberdeen were saved from relegation? Where were Rangers in calling for new sanctions for players not being paid their wages by Hearts and Dunfermline?

When did Rangers last cause a referee strike, or stack the end of a season in their favour while ruining the chances of another Scottish club winning a European trophy?

No, Rangers were the ones who agreed to postpone a game where they were favourites and when the opposition had an injury crisis - just because the latter had a previous bit part player who left years before, die in a game for someone else. A team that were fine to play when a legend who was still at the club died later in the season. A club that couldn't possibly extend the season as they had an imaginary friendly tournament to play in.

There have been plenty of scandals in Scottish football and Rangers have repeatedly taken the brunt of any punishment even when often it is disproportionate to the rest of the league, while never putting the boot in elsewhere.

Yet somehow we're the big bad ones who deserve a total kicking by everyone and then thrown out.

And for what? Making the mistake in believing a tax avoidance scheme based on foggy legislation was legal?

You couldn't make it up. I am sickened by the whole of Scottish football to the extent I think I will find it hard to even follow my own national team.

You can be loyal to your country, but when you country treats you like complete shit for no reason, then that loyalty starts to falter. And ironically they are lead from the front by a club who claim to be foreign and who are embarrassed at being Scottish.

Edited by calscot

I'm thinking that if we're relegated to div 3, we could soon be meeting up with other SPL clubs who go into liquidation in the following years. They don't know what they are voting for - turkeys and Christmas spring to mind.