Selic First to Vote Against

The SPL could be in for a shock, they had numerous chances to restructure the league and have a 16 team top flight which would be more competitive and even more so if we drop to Div 3.

Ive said all along they will kick us as much as possible despite still trying to gain profits out of us, they will have the nerve to hit us with as much punishment and penalties as possible but keeping us in the SPL to save TV money.

But id rather see us in Div 1 or 3 than in the SPL with a 20pt deduction and playing a youth team.

The fixture lists come out on Monday. Some team is going to be looking at that thinking they have Rangers at home first game....only for it to be swapped for Dundee or Dunfermline if we drop out....I hope they enjoy their afternoon with 128 fans in the away end rather than 2000 - 4000.

The fixture lists come out on Monday. Some team is going to be looking at that thinking they have Rangers at home first game....only for it to be swapped for Dundee or Dunfermline if we drop out....I hope they enjoy their afternoon with 128 fans in the away end rather than 2000 - 4000.

......and no Sky cameras anywhere to be seen.

I think we should be wary of anticipating the demise of the game without us.

The standard and attendances atm are chronic; they can hardly get much worse without us. It's quite possible that, forced to trim their sails yet further without TV money, some clubs could come up with a better, younger team and prosper. Of course, its equally possible that they could go into administration too.

But its not as cut and dried as no Rangers, no future.

I think we should be wary of anticipating the demise of the game without us.

The standard and attendances atm are chronic; they can hardly get much worse without us. It's quite possible that, forced to trim their sails yet further without TV money, some clubs could come up with a better, younger team and prosper. Of course, its equally possible that they could go into administration too.

But its not as cut and dried as no Rangers, no future.

I think there's a good chance this will ultimately end in the SPL breaking up. (For all the difference that makes.)

We're responsible for over 25% of bums on seats, and probably a similar if not higher proportion of bums on sofas/barstools watching the games on telly.

Less money, less interest outside Scotland, plummeting UEFA co-efficient. All the clubs can survive if they're prepared to scale down their operations, but Scotland is going to become a footballing minnow.

But, considering the SKY deal the EPL got yesterday (3 billion I think it was?) what chance did any Scottish club have of making waves in Europe anyway?