â??Iâ??m the best chief exec this clubâ??s had in yearsâ??

lol Walters in with dougie park now and souness said he wouldn't touch green only backed his mate Brian Kennedy.

show me the lies or stop talking shite.

Mate will you please stop making a foll of yourself, is there any group apart from Greens you wont whore yourself out to?

Mate will you please stop making a foll of yourself, is there any group apart from Greens you wont whore yourself out to?

so no evidence for me then.

I know you don't like people who can't back up their claims.

ps wasn't fond of miller either.

so no evidence for me then.

I know you don't like people who can't back up their claims.

ps wasn't fond of miller either.

Last post to your because your not even a fan, your lower than low.

TBK said several times that both Walter and GS were involved, when they were not.

Please do one and take your spin and lies away mate you wasting this site just as you were on RM, no wonder they banned you.

Last post to your because your not even a fan, your lower than low.

TBK said several times that both Walter and GS were involved, when they were not.

Please do one and take your spin and lies away mate you wasting this site just as you were on RM, no wonder they banned you.

show me them saying it or your lying.

Yet another thread with you two. Ever thought of using an 'ignore' function? cause while you plainly don't like or agree with each other, yous are boring the shite out of me.

Still, free speech and all that I suppose. Not my website, either. I don't have to log in.

show me them saying it or your lying.

That plan involved setting up a “football board” that would be headed by Smith and Souness.

Kennedy explained that the former managers would help attract talent to the club, with Souness bringing an international profile.

Kennedy said: “Too often you get chairmen who think they know who good players are – that’s not how this club would have run.

“We would have experts in their field running that area of the business. We had agreed with Walter Smith and Graeme Souness to come and run the football board, along with Mr McCoist, who’d have managed the side.

“Graeme and Walter had agreed to come in, on a part-time, non-executive basis to help Ally create a long-term strategy – finding the best players at the best prices.

Me and CG have had disagreements in the past, but he's on the money here. Don't call him a liar.

Yet another thread with you two. Ever thought of using an 'ignore' function? cause while you plainly don't like or agree with each other, yous are boring the shite out of me.

Still, free speech and all that I suppose. Not my website, either. I don't have to log in.

Welcome to the Internet Andy!