â??Iâ??m the best chief exec this clubâ??s had in yearsâ??

and souness said he would be involved with bk and smith is with dougie park.

so cg is as I said talking shite.

You asked for him to show it being said. I showed you that. And you still harp on. Alas.

and souness said he would be involved with bk and smith is with dougie park.

so cg is as I said talking shite.

If I remember correctly GS you were having none of a newco and were finished with Rangers, I take it a newco under Walter is ok then.

You asked for him to show it being said. I showed you that. And you still harp on. Alas.

I did. I knew they said it but I though it best to take things one step at a time.

as I say his assertion they lied about smith and souness is incorrect.

Last post to your because your not even a fan, your lower than low.

TBK said several times that both Walter and GS were involved, when they were not.

Please do one and take your spin and lies away mate you wasting this site just as you were on RM, no wonder they banned you.

I wont say this again CG, I am sick and tired of it.

STOP trying to bully people into leaving this site.

A request for somebody to leave Gersnet due to them "wasting the site" is something that the admin and mods will decide - not you.

Also, stop the personal insults - you have been warned before and you have had a temporary ban. If you cant keep it civil then dont respond. It really is that simple.

What just like all your lies?

Now i have said it for the last time fuck off, admin i'm really disappointed your allowing this person to ruin the site.

People in glass houses.

YOU are doing YOUR best to ruin the site CG with the constant abuse of people simply because they support TBK (or whomever) and throwing personal insults. YOU are constantly harping on in each and every thread about TBK being full of pish and wind.

You are doing as much as anybody in dragging these threads into the mire.

So do us ALL a favour and refrain from the bullshit personal stuff and let the admin & mods to decide what, and who, is suitable for the site.

People in glass houses.

YOU are doing YOUR best to ruin the site CG with the constant abuse of people simply because they support TBK (or whomever) and throwing personal insults. YOU are constantly harping on in each and every thread about TBK being full of pish and wind.

You are doing as much as anybody in dragging these threads into the mire.

So do us ALL a favour and refrain from the bullshit personal stuff and let the admin & mods to decide what, and who, is suitable for the site.

Abuse?? You really are having a laugh mate. I respect you but you really need to have a good think about this mate. You and the other admins are allowing this person to spread lies, even when other people in this thread have shown him up to be a lier you still only feel the need to pick me up?

This site is getting a joke at times, it's ok to have an agenda and lie but it's not ok to pick people up on it. More like ff everyday on here.

I expect the go elsewhere bit but why should i?

I will reframe from wasteing my time with this person, but dont dare try and take the moral high ground when you and other admins are being so one sided.

Edited by CumbernauldGers