I never got into name calling on twitter, I did point out my contempt for Dingwall to them however.

Perhaps articulating better instead stating your contempt for a board colleague would give credit to your tweet? Question and criticise by all means but don't bring personalities into it in the fashion you did. If you ever want unblocked then just say.:)

Edit: Fair enough, Craig.

Edited by Stimpy

Perhaps articulating better instead stating your contempt for a board colleague would give credit to your tweet? Question and criticise by all means but don't bring personalities into it in the fashion you did. If you ever want unblocked then just say.:)

Edit: Fair enough, Craig.

I think some heatedness is understandable considering what we've been going through.

I think some heatedness is understandable considering what we've been going through.

Agree. Believe me, there are times when I want a good old fashioned rant but have to refrain. We do have a policy in place as letting one comment go leads to many more from experience.

Would you like to be unblocked?

Agree. Believe me, there are times when I want a good old fashioned rant but have to refrain. We do have a policy in place as letting one comment go leads to many more from experience.

Would you like to be unblocked?

I would, whatever my views twitter is a good way of keeping up to date and the RST does give out information.

I only discovered it today when I went to try and tell them my views on the boycott suggestion, so i don't exactly know when it happened or what the specific crime was but I do remember having Dingwall rants and tagging the trust in them.

I will refrain from mindless rants, or will certainly keep them to my own feed. :)

I would, whatever my views twitter is a good way of keeping up to date and the RST does give out information.

I only discovered it today when I went to try and tell them my views on the boycott suggestion, so i don't exactly know when it happened or what the specific crime was but I do remember having Dingwall rants and tagging the trust in them.

I will refrain from mindless rants, or will certainly keep them to my own feed. :)

What's your Twitter name? PM me if you want to keep it off the open forum.