What if CG decides that he's not going to sell @ any price, and is determined to return the club to its rightful place at the top of Scottish football???

Surely that would show his determination & dedication to the ongoing success of the club??

What if he was to outline a clear & concise plan (5yr maybe), on what he plans to do??

What if he provides a detailed financial blueprint showing where the investment is coming from & where it's going to go???

Would the support start to rally round???

I think they might. but he has no cash going forward as things stand and as such it seems unlikely.

Not seen any evidence of that yet??? sure there have been media reports, but he's still managed to complete the deal.

Anyhow, I think thats where the financial blueprint is required. I think that because of how Whyte financed the club, the fans would be more comfortable if CG was to display something showing what funds are in place & how they were achieved.

I think they might. but he has no cash going forward as things stand and as such it seems unlikely.

his other problem is a good few of Walters consortium put serious cash into rangers every year. without that he will struggle.

Actually the club will struggle. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Guest Dutchy

What if CG actually stayed on in any position he's ever had.

He's here to make money, for himself and his mates. They can have hardly failed to here all the goings on up here and cracked their plan months ago, as D&P have suggested, working on the quite, out of the media.

Just take the money, with a bit of profit for your trouble and stop this Tony Blair style of nice guy shite.

Anyhow, I think thats where the financial blueprint is required. I think that because of how Whyte financed the club, the fans would be more comfortable if CG was to display something showing what funds are in place & how they were achieved.

It seems the fans don't require that from certain parties.

Not seen any evidence of that yet??? sure there have been media reports, but he's still managed to complete the deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18460190

towards the end of our new chairman's interview.

Doesn't quite state they have nae cash.....

He says there is some money there with a further £4m probably coming in within the month.

doesn't he say a little more and hopes to raise 4 to 6.

he also doesn't look very convincing on it.

rangers need 20 - 30 million spending on them to get us where we need to be. that's only going to be possible with everyone on board behind a share issue.

for me greens never going to achieve that. he's been at this for 4 months and has a little more than 5.5 million.

no doubt he's hoping for more now he has the keys. I notice he hasn't named his foreign investors as promised yet.

perhaps they are still sleeping.