Guest Lloret1972

rangers need 20 - 30 million spending on them to get us where we need to be.

That should cover the next five years until we get back on a rock steady financial footing.

I suspect not as much as he would like us to believe, I imagine the ultimate decision lays with the "investors".

Nail on head FS, as far as I know Green put no money in and is getting paid in shares. Green will do what he's told to do by the guys with the purse strings.

I suspect not as much as he would like us to believe, I imagine the ultimate decision lays with the "investors".

It probably lays with Zues to be honest. They've officially got 2 guys on the board already, but essentially have 3 if you take into account that the new Chairman Murray is likely to be a Zues appointment as well.... given that he's said he goes back a long way with Zues.

doesn't he say a little more and hopes to raise 4 to 6.

he also doesn't look very convincing on it.

rangers need 20 - 30 million spending on them to get us where we need to be. that's only going to be possible with everyone on board behind a share issue.

for me greens never going to achieve that. he's been at this for 4 months and has a little more than 5.5 million.

no doubt he's hoping for more now he has the keys. I notice he hasn't named his foreign investors as promised yet.

perhaps they are still sleeping.

Sorry GS but thats ridiculous , there is no way that would be spent when we will either be playing in SFL3 or in the SPL with heavy sanctions , and with no european money being brought in why would you spend anything like that , thats the sort of madness that got us into this mess

It probably lays with Zues to be honest. They've officially got 2 guys on the board already, but essentially have 3 if you take into account that the new Chairman Murray is likely to be a Zues appointment as well.... given that he's said he goes back a long way with Zues.

...and somehow has a previous working relationship with one of them (yeah that's the financial director who they've tried to hide being a Zeus plant) despite the fact that both he and Ahmad were only appointed by Zeus this year.