Anyone else disgusted with the treatment Green seems to be getting from some of our support? Granted he's by no means perfect but he's come in, put his money where his mouth is when no one else did and saved the club.

Supposed fans (arseholes) of Rangers have taken it upon themselves to boycott the club and hang fire on buying season tickets until Green walks away. What's he done to deserve this sort of treatment?

I want Walter to run our club, or, at least be in the consortium that (hopefully) buys us but until that happens then I will fully back Green.

He must be wondering what he's let himself in for.

So what if he's in it to make a quick buck. If it wasn't for him there would be no Rangers FC. Some fans are quick to forget this!

I feel he's fighting a losing battle and if he does walk, and I wouldn't blame him if does then he'd go with my best wishes.

IMHO, Bill Miller got the same kind of treatment..."We don't now who you are & we don't want you here!!!"

Along comes WS & co..."We know who you are, don't know your plans, but we want you none the less!!!"

Guest Dutchy

If Green never appeared, how do you know tbk's wouldn't have forced D&P's hand???

It's a bit much to say that Green was the only one interested.

I think the 'real' Rangers men have played a blinder, especially with the bullshit D&P have come out with.

Can't wait to see what any enquiry brings up against that lot.

If Green never appeared, how do you know tbk's wouldn't have forced D&P's hand???

Green was the one who put the most credible proposal on the table!!! How many attempts did TBK's have to do that??? Even with one of the countries wealthiest men behind them, they still failed to table a suitable deal & until an inquiry into D&P proves otherwise....that is FACT!!!

I think the 'real' Rangers men have played a blinder, especially with the bullshit D&P have come out with.

Can't wait to see what any enquiry brings up against that lot.

Because they didn't offer enough money even after 2 or 3 attempts. Green was the only one who offered enough money and then stayed around afterwards to listen to our "fans" spouting shite.

Guest Dutchy
Because they didn't offer enough money even after 2 or 3 attempts. Green was the only one who offered enough money and then stayed around afterwards to listen to our "fans" spouting shite.

According to D&P

So what if he's in it to make a quick buck. If it wasn't for him there would be no Rangers FC. Some fans are quick to forget this!

Just like some fans are quick to forget his wasn't the only bid on the table and I'm not just talking about TBK's