What happens to existing kit/sponsorship deals?

It would be good if we could get a new kit deal that is more lucrative? Maybe a Nike or Addidas deal?

Max Rebo

I'm loving the optimism of that statement. I'd have thought we'd be pretty happy to hang onto the Umbro deal currently, with uncertainty surrounding us we're not exactly top of the corporate deal list currently I assume.

As an aside, apart for the insidious St Pauli has any club managed to secure better kit deals whilst being out of their top league? How did Juventus and Fiorentina do when relegated?

What makes me sick is they must be running that shop as a loss leader, no way it's breaking even. How can they keep spunking money on things and show a profit something stinks in the tattiedome and its not the fans.

Their Sauchiehall Street shop loses money too, if they could get out the lease they would, they have tried.

It's not something Murray gets credit for but getting out of the High Street was actually a good move in my opinion.

I'm loving the optimism of that statement. I'd have thought we'd be pretty happy to hang onto the Umbro deal currently, with uncertainty surrounding us we're not exactly top of the corporate deal list currently I assume.

As an aside, apart for the insidious St Pauli has any club managed to secure better kit deals whilst being out of their top league? How did Juventus and Fiorentina do when relegated?

Juventus maintained their deal with Nike as far as I am aware? Regardless of what's gone on, companies would be daft if they don't think we are not still a lucrative option. When Nike worked with Rangers, the Gers top was in there top 5 sellers worldwide. Who wouldn't they want a piece of that?

Rangers are THE story and always will be and that's what potential investors will be interested in. Let's face it, if we are in Division 3 next year do you think Celtic will be headline news? Whilst we are away on our exile I bet my house that the majotrity of newspapers will be doing Rangers first game outwith the SPL as their main story rather than Celtic raising their empty wee flag

Their Sauchiehall Street shop loses money too, if they could get out the lease they would, they have tried.

It's not something Murray gets credit for but getting out of the High Street was actually a good move in my opinion.

The High St is dead Internet shopping is where the money is we should expanding that side of operations.

Juventus maintained their deal with Nike as far as I am aware? Regardless of what's gone on' date=' companies would be daft if they don't think we are not still a lucrative option. When Nike worked with Rangers, the Gers top was in there top 5 sellers worldwide. Who wouldn't they want a piece of that?

Rangers are THE story and always will be and that's what potential investors will be interested in. Let's face it, if we are in Division 3 next year do you think Celtic will be headline news? Whilst we are away on our exile I bet my house that the majotrity of newspapers will be doing Rangers first game outwith the SPL as their main story rather than Celtic raising their empty wee flag[/quote']

The SPL will be an utter irrelevance without Rangers no one will be interested, as you say Max we will be the story. The stupid tims can't see ths tho.

What makes me sick is they must be running that shop as a loss leader, no way it's breaking even. How can they keep spunking money on things and show a profit something stinks in the tattiedome and its not the fans.

bloody well is