No Financial Wrongdoing - FF

Green was and is the least of all evils ... but at the end of the day, it seems that he was the only "evil" in town, not to speak of "goods". It remains to be seen how "evil" he will be though. Right now, IMHO, the main resentment brought against him is that he is a) no Rangers man and b) a "businessman". We should remember though that Green is not Rangers in the way Whyte or SDM were.'

I've said a few times.

We will not start the recovery until whoever is in the top seat, whether Rangers men or not. Their first thought is, what is good for the Club.

I'm sure Green, Whyte or DM, don't/didn't come in to that category.

Green was and is the least of all evils ... but at the end of the day, it seems that he was the only "evil" in town, not to speak of "goods". It remains to be seen how "evil" he will be though. Right now, IMHO, the main resentment brought against him is that he is a) no Rangers man and b) a "businessman". We should remember though that Green is not Rangers in the way Whyte or SDM were.

Jeez, that's a good post.

BTW, there's a rumour (sic!) on FF saying that Green's money is running out and the first payroll day might be a watershed and we might have new owners by the weekend and ... well well.

You mean this one?

Unconfirmed reports that there is a deal on the table for the club to be sold before the players are due back to training on Thursday.The players by having the press conference have been forcing the issue.

Green is skint and under major pressure,with cash running out, the club is crumbling and he is trying to force the players by offering legal action on them.

No news of who is behind it but Laudrup is thought to be involved.The source has been good to a point and i know he is close to this but.....

I know how this sounds like a carlsberg post and will except a ban or abuse but at this point in time we need action and we need is soon ,we are dying on our feet.

Earl of Leven

At least we're not a Big Jock Knew-co Join Date: 07-08-2006

Re: Club to be sold by Wednesday ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a text late last night from someone with 'good' contacts....staff are fearful as this regime has no money and time is very tight before the game is up. They are worried about their jobs...after only a fortnight under Green.

Or this one

All in the same thread.

Obviously, we had Ally quitting splashed over one rag as essentially stone-cast fact. He's still there. WHile I can see the reason for all the doom-singing, you would assume that Green did not start a take-over with roughly 6m in cash plus a handful of pledges to buy the club and then stays empty handed a bit later, having hoped for instant season ticket renewal, selling asset-players et al. It makes for a few good heated debates and hysteria nonetheless, with a good chance that the initiator of such a rumour walks away whistling innocently while quite a few Bears spent life energy on nothing. Right now we are sitting ducks and can hardly do anything about this. Just try to stay objective ...

Guest bluebell12
Players come and go, Managers come and go, Owners come and go.

Seen them all, Greig was my hero, knew he had to go as a Manager.

Knew Whyte was a crook.

Don't think Green is a crook, but Rangers will never recover till he sells.

I have no understanding of Rangers Supporters who think Green is good for Rangers.

Maybe the way I worded that wasn't right. I'm definitely not supporting Green, the name says it all. I'm referring to Smith / McColl / Kennedy or someone like them. Charles Green is a total chancer. The Sheffield Utd support warned us of him and so far they are proving to be right. Never trusted Duff and Duffer since Whyte pushed for them to be used either. I'm just hoping that Green cracks and does the right thing. If he does sell to a good bear, watch how quickly the season tickets are bought and trust me, a good bottle of whisky shall be cracked open on announcement. Although it hangs by a thread, I'm not giving up hope just yet.

Guest bluebell12
Must be the pope he's the only one not to roll up at the front door of Ibrox yet, and we know he has the money from fleecing the morons over the centuries. :)

Got a good picture of the muppet you just mentioned. Struggling to upload it from my computer though