More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

So much for the so called Rangers men in our team, if true they should be ashamed and never welcomed back to our great club if they leave.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that many on here were eulogising Naismith, saying he was a true Ranger.There's no such thing these days, with the possible exception of Nacho.

Steven Whittaker: I owe no loyalty to new company. I was loyal to old #Rangers.

SW: I've been disappointed with lack of contact from Charles Green. I've received just one email during entire process.

SW: it's purely a footballing decision. It's a new company. There's no history there

:fuming:

Bollocks Whittaker. You wouldn't be missed anyway. Crap defender.

Whatever squad we start with I hope it's comprised of young Scottish players in the main. It will be hard enough getting back to the top with youths but it will be something to follow, watching them progress and develop albeit with some setbacks - the likes of Ness and Perry.

What I sincerely hope we do not do is to recruit any more foreign mercenaries or players in the twilight of their careers; I mean like Capucho, Ostenstad etc. If we go down that route - the elephant's graveyard route - then it will truly be the end of our club. At least with home-grown youngsters we can start building some togetherness and maybe breeding loyalty again. Thank God for Jig - he could be invaluable at the Div. 1 level.

My big fear is that Green will use his agency contacts to stuff us full of anonymities from League One, two and three.

Whatever squad we start with I hope it's comprised of young Scottish players in the main. It will be hard enough getting back to the top with youths but it will be something to follow, watching them progress and develop albeit with some setbacks - the likes of Ness and Perry.

What I sincerely hope we do not do is to recruit any more foreign mercenaries or players in the twilight of their careers; I mean like Capucho, Ostenstad etc. If we go down that route - the elephant's graveyard route - then it will truly be the end of our club. At least with home-grown youngsters we can start building some togetherness and maybe breeding loyalty again. Thank God for Jig - he could be invaluable at the Div. 1 level.

My big fear is that Green will use his agency contacts to stuff us full of anonymities from League One, two and three.

You need a good blend mate you can't expect Jig & ten youngsters to get us out of Div1, there's a lot of good players floating about Europe who could do us a job for a couple of seasons until the young guys find their feet.

Depending on the standard of Scottish players about, we may have to look abroad because, ultimately Scottish players just aren't good. Capucho might actually not be that bad in the 1st/3rd division......

You need a good blend mate you can't expect Jig & ten youngsters to get us out of Div1, there's a lot of good players floating about Europe who could do us a job for a couple of seasons until the young guys find their feet.
I didn't mean literally Jig plus 10 but we still don't know for sure who else is staying. Maybe Alexander in goal and an experienced centre back?