Oh dear Steven Naismith

Guest Dutchy
You would have been well remembered and wished luck by pretty much everyone regardless of your decisions, but that statement changes everything.

Just another footballer that doesn't care or have any respect for the fans.

Where have you been man? You've just noticed footballers are out for themselves?

That's the shit we live in, greed rules, OK!

Where have you been man? You've just noticed footballers are out for themselves?

That's the shit we live in, greed rules, OK!

Of course, I think I say fairly clearly the anger isn't really about the decision to leave.

They are out for themselves, greedy etc but I think they should at least be expected to show supporters some respect.

Guest Bluenose80
Of course, I think I say fairly clearly the anger isn't really about the decision to leave.

They are out for themselves, greedy etc but I think they should at least be expected to show supporters some respect.

Agreed shocking attitude towards us

Steven Naismith

Thinks he owes us nothing even after we nursed him through not one but two cruciate knee injuries.

Steven Whittaker

Vastly overrated and vastly overpaid and will be shown up down south (Championship level if he's lucky). Let's face it were better off without him.

Rhys McCabe

We give him his big break and this is the thanks he gives us. Will probably be playing for one of the SPL diddy teams if he can scrape his massive head down the tunnel to the pitch.

Sone Aluko

See Rhys McCabe. Who was he before he came to us? Oh that's right no one wanted him. Really disappointed in this one because he was one of the few players who did well for us last season.

Agreed shocking attitude towards us

Steven Naismith

Thinks he owes us nothing even after we nursed him through not one but two cruciate knee injuries.

Steven Whittaker

Vastly overrated and vastly overpaid and will be shown up down south (Championship level if he's lucky). Let's face it were better off without him.

Rhys McCabe

We give him his big break and this is the thanks he gives us. Will probably be playing for one of the SPL diddy teams if he can scrape his massive head down the tunnel to the pitch.

Sone Aluko

See Rhys McCabe. Who was he before he came to us? Oh that's right no one wanted him. Really disappointed in this one because he was one of the few players who did well for us last season.

Don't forget Whittaker playing a huge part of costing the club millions in CL money, money we could have done with more than ever.

The guys are quite within their rights not to want to play in Div 3-2-1(?) for a guy they've never met and who, IMO, will rape the newco much like Murray did and sell it on for a huge profit.

They owe Green fuck all. That is a 100% fact.

The guys are quite within their rights not to want to play in Div 3-2-1(?) for a guy they've never met and who, IMO, will rape the newco much like Murray did and sell it on for a huge profit.

Oh it's Greens fault again :facepalm:

Their not playing for Green their playing for Ally and the club and the fans. Never once heard anybody say he does want to play for Bain.

Love to know how someone who's going to rape the club the bare will then manage to sell for a huge profit.

They owe the fans some respect !! No one is showing us any respect.

It's Ally and the fans V the rest of the world.