Oh dear Steven Naismith

This just gets better and better. Not aimed at you mate, but since this nws has brook we have had Green being accussed of both forcing the players to stay and forceing them to go.

Also he has been accussed of forceing them to go to get the wage bill down, now we cant blame the players for going as Green might not sell them???

So could the anti-Green people please work out what it is to be? He cant be doing them all.

I don't know. Don't think i suggested an opinion on the matter either.

I am however extremely sceptical about Green, to the point of mistrust as it happens. I don't believe he has the money to run the club. I believe he gambled on getting season ticket income to fund the club in the short term which would buy him time to bring in more investors. This appears to be unravelling very fast for him.

I don't pretend to know if this is wholly accurate, it's just my interpretation of the facts as I see them.

Incidentally, these risky future income gambles put is into administration. My view is that Whyte gambled on champions league income to shore things up until he could work an exit. Again, this is just my interpretation of the facts but there are some striking similarities between Whyte & Green and frankly I'm bricking it.

So you also believe Rangers are dead?

No, but I am increasingly downbeat about our circumstances. We've had 4 months of a shitstorm with little good news to talk of. And there is so much uncertainty still in the air. So who could blame any player wanting to know who and what they are playing for? As Ally said on Saturday, I'd just rather they were up front about things.

He was neg with celtic and us at the same time, dont have any links but it was all in the press at the time.

I'm sorry you are wrong and you're just going to have to trust me on this. Celtic didn't bid, they approached Naismith directly and asked if he would speak to them if they bid, he said no, they took it no further. This is standard Celtic practice, they did the same with Scott Brown, he obviously said yes so they made a bid.

Hibs bid for him and Kilmarnock accepted their bid but again Naismith told Kilmarnock he wouldn't speak to them.

No, but I am increasingly downbeat about our circumstances. We've had 4 months of a shitstorm with little good news to talk of. And there is so much uncertainty still in the air. So who could blame any player wanting to know who and what they are playing for? As Ally said on Saturday, I'd just rather they were up front about things.

Nobody is denying the situation has been and is bad, very worrying and whatever words you want to use but we are not dead and never will be.

Naismith declared that Rangers are not the same, it's inexcusable.

Nobody is denying the situation has been and is bad, very worrying and whatever words you want to use but we are not dead and never will be.

Naismith declared that Rangers are not the same, it's inexcusable.

I would need to watch it again, but I'm fairly sure he was talking of not knowing anything about Green or his backers. In any case, as above, I'm prepared to cut him some slack. And i expect more players to do the same very soon. I don't like saying this, trust me.

I would need to watch it again, but I'm fairly sure he was talking of not knowing anything about Green or his backers. In any case, as above, I'm prepared to cut him some slack. And i expect more players to do the same very soon. I don't like saying this, trust me.

He said Rangers do not exist in their original form, going along with the idea of a new club, no history and the 1899 company being the be all and end all.

Green was mentioned but it's pretty clear he and Whittaker were just trying to make all sorts of excuses for leaving rather than just being totally honest, saying they want to progress their careers and Rangers will be at a much lower level for a while.

More players will leave very soon, something I have no issue with provided they are totally straight and don't start the 'new club', 'no history' nonsense.