Great Post On RM Reply Mr Naismith by evensteven

It was not difficult for Naismith to say 'Rangers are the same club as ever but sadly they will be at a much lower level for a while and I want to progress my career. I will continue to be a fan of the same Rangers I was as a boy.'

That's all it would have taken. Can't understand people defending him TBH.

Because I feel there must be reason why he said what he did. Despite the attempts by the OP to patronise SN and portray him as dim, he's as clever and articulate a player as I have seen in many a long year - he must have known what he was saying and there must be a reason why he did so.

I know this is taking a lot on trust but the alternative is ghastly.

It was not difficult for Naismith to say 'Rangers are the same club as ever but sadly they will be at a much lower level for a while and I want to progress my career. I will continue to be a fan of the same Rangers I was as a boy.'

That's all it would have taken. Can't understand people defending him TBH.

With that statement he would've left a hero for all the good times he gave us and there's been plenty, along with the faint hope he might be back one day. But now I hope he never darkens the front door of Ibrox again.

Because I feel there must be reason why he said what he did. Despite the attempts by the OP to patronise SN and portray him as dim, he's as clever and articulate a player as I have seen in many a long year - he must have known what he was saying and there must be a reason why he did so.

I know this is taking a lot on trust but the alternative is ghastly.

If he wanted to make a point Andy, attack Green & Sevco not the club & fans.

some fans agree with naismiths view of the newco.

Agreed GS.

And some fans don't.

So where does that leave us?

Are we suddenly a divided support?

Or have we always been a support with divided opinions.

By the time someone finally works out the solution to that conundrum, it'll be too late.

But let's bash on. Woods and trees.

Well that's what I hope he has done - by deliberately portraying Charles Green as outwith the timeline of 'proper' Rangers, he can increase pressure on him to cut and run.

The more I type this explanation the less I believe it myself, I have to say. It seems too Machieavellian to be credible.

Well that's what I hope he has done - by deliberately portraying Charles Green as outwith the timeline of 'proper' Rangers, he can increase pressure on him to cut and run.

The more I type this explanation the less I believe it myself, I have to say. It seems too Machieavellian to be credible.

As you say mate clutching at any straw, the raw anger has gone its just raw hurt I feel now.

Think you need to face reality mate, there is no bigger plan here. The 'Rangers men' that could have taken us over can't, won't or both.

Naismith has said this stuff to try and portray himself as not doing it just to progress his career.