I am well aware that online forums are always going to be open to a variety of views but I just seen a post on RM highlighting (and somewhat endorsing) Nick Griffin and his view on the current mess we are in. I would rather not have a football club at all than have our club or supporters that have the slightest link with with this vile little man

Absolutely sick TBH

I am well aware that online forums are always going to be open to a variety of views but I just seen a post on RM highlighting (and somewhat endorsing) Nick Griffin and his view on the current mess we are in. I would rather not have a football club at all than have our club or supporters that have the slightest link with with this vile little man

Absolutely sick TBH

We need to keep politics and football separate. It provides too much ammo for those who wish to harm us.

Guest Appalachia
We need to keep politics and football separate.

Why not just keep shit politics and football separate? Which would include Nick Griffiny types.