Im Backing Murray

You have to look at the individuals who are promoting things on web sites and magazines. That's up to them and that's their right.

Dear, oh dear oh dear Mr Murray, the old 'divide and conquer ploy....

"I have not missed a home game this season. Perhaps the real testimony will be when I am not here. Whoever follows me will have a job to do and hopefully they will be as successful."

Whoop-de-do Mr Murray, you get a nice comfy seat free of charge... how many away games have you gone to? Have you witnessed the over-zealous policing at Parkhead, Easter Road et al? Have you witnessed Rangers fans being 90 times more likely to be arrested at Parkhead the the home bigots?

Have you travelled with YOUR company to watch Rangers in Europe? Have you witnessed the life-threatening crushes at various venues? Have you been there when the mounted Spanish Police charged into a group of innocent Rangers fans who's only crime was trying to gain access to a section of the stadium they had tickerts for? Aye, Murray, you've got it hard you patronising wanker.

Cammy F - To Angry To Respond To His Other Quotes Loyal RSC

ha ha ha

what david murray have you been watching the last 20 years

this guy has put his money into rangers

yes he has put us in debt but did he not take 50M out of his own wallet to pay back the debts

if he never done that where would we be now

he has supplied managers with cash and the only reason mr murray isnt giving le guen millions as he doesnt want us back into debt for him to pay more money out to get rid of debt

Fraser, David Murray HAD to pay of the debt - he created it, the banks were copming after HIM. FFS....

He didn't supply the managers with money, WE DID. In the last two decades, we have been the biggest single financial contributor to Rangers Football Club - if only David Murray had matched our contribution �£ for �£.....

There is still some dubiety surrounding the �£50M debt as to whether it is a loan from MIH or if it was 'truly written off' - we'll not find out until Murray sells.

So he has paid back some of the debt he created - what about everything he has taken OUT of Rangers? Youth Development, Merchindising, Catering, Ticket Office, Travel Club, The Albion Carpark - care to guess who benefitted from the sale / outsourcing of all of the above - not to mention the amount of down-right lies he has fe us over the years - I'll give you a clue, his initials are David Fucking Murray.

Cammy F - None So Blind And All That Loyal RSC

youth development is very good mate and the merchandise he was doing the best for the club by getting more money in

Youth Development may be very good (that is argueable) but it doesn't belong to Rangers - we have to PAY for any players we want from RYD after a set amount of first team games (�£100,000 I believe).

As for the merchandising, only time will tell - David Murray as he is apt to do went for the short term glory rather than the long-term plan.

So well just ignore the other points then...????....????....???

Cammy F

Catering, Ticket Office, Travel Club, The Albion Carpark

Catering? a good price is set for a good meal at a good place

Ticket Office ? why you moaning about that

Travel Club? I dont know anything about that

Carpark? well that is a joke

Catering? a good price is set for a good meal at a good place

Ticket Office ? why you moaning about that

Travel Club? I dont know anything about that

Carpark? well that is a joke

David Murray 'outsourced' the catering at Ibrox to a company he has links with - that company made ~�£14M in a few years and admitted their success was down to its ties with Rangers. That's �£14M that could have been OUR money in the hip pockets of a Murray linked company...

The Ticket Office was outsourced to another Murray linked company and is housed (maybe free of charge) within Ibrox and now charges �£1 for EVERY transaction - maybe doesn't sound much, but it adds up. Added to that, the same company are now the countries largest Call Centre Company - more coffers for the over-flowing Murray tills.

The Travel Club is a joke - �£11 pounds to join and no chance of a ticket - those who are lucky enough to get a ticket pay well over the odds. A wee comparison - Barcalona v Chelsea CL game - fly in and straight out, tansfers to and from ground and match ticket �£199. Compare that to any Rangers away game and spot the difference - its with the same company BTW. Oh, and our trip to Molde was on average �£50 dearer than Craptics trip to Copenhagan - again with the same company...

As for the Albion - it is a joke and guess who is laughing all the way to the bank? Yip, the Murray family again - father sold it to his son for �£1 and he now charges �£7 to park in there - char-ching.....

Cammy F

I'm not having a go at you Fraser, but didn't we get an initial payment of 18 million from the jjb merchandising deal and where the feck is all the CL money, 10-15 million I believe. That's between 28 and 33 million. How much has PLG spent, 5 million (approx).

DM also said, not that long ago, that a club the size of Rangers could comfortably run on a deficit of approx 25 million.

So why aren't we?

Because he's trying to make the club as attractive as he possibly can to any prospective buyers. Manipulating, lying and doing everything in his power to make sure his own pockets are filled to the fuckin' brim.

All these ploys have been nothing but detrimental to the team and incredibly disrespectful to the fans. Hence the situation we find ourselves in now.

I'm not having a go at you Fraser, but didn't we get an initial payment of 18 million from the jjb merchandising deal and where the feck is all the CL money, 10-15 million I believe. That's between 28 and 33 million. How much has PLG spent, 5 million (approx).

Didn't Murray say that money went to servicing the debt? If thats true, does that mean he has taken back the majority of the �£50M 'gift' he gave us?

Another web woven by Mr Murray me thinks...

Cammy F