So what is it that you want Green to do?

Craig mate i will just leave it at that. You seem to have a real problem with this and i dont want another ban. If you want to see a list of investers it was clearly put on the Rangers website at the time of the takeover.

I'm nither fully backing Green or fully against him but i just like to point out the stuff that keeps getting made up. As i said i will leave it at that.

Craig mate 2 points.

1) Name calling? In that post i did not, not really sure why you said that?

2) Naismith thread? I left that after making my point, if you choose to say i was taking nonsence thats your call. I beleive i made a point, somebody else made another and nither had any 100% proof but i'm taking nonsence? Strange statement again mate.

How about going back to the topic?

People should finally realise that Green does not OWN us. He's our CEO and does all the things nneded to get the club on track. His job. As GovanAllan pointed out, if investors for one reason or another (maybe some Irish chap) has said strictly that he does not want to be named now (at least not ahead of the first annual meeting, account 7 shareholders report), Green will surely keep that name confidental. As far as I understood it, Zeus Capital "owns" us. Add to that the investors that are there so far, whoever these people may be.

So I gather the most important things people want from Green is a) doing his job about getting us into the SFA and a league; as well as b) being more open with regards to the upcoming months and future plans (to an extend you can expect from a company)?

Green has the club and has told us 100% more than Brown who has told us f#*king nothing, but that he wants us to kill the club for a second time in a matter of weeks and we've to trust him just because he used to play for us which I'm sure he was handsomely paid for.

Well Brown your talking pish, so f#^k off and get the guy who's holding your leash to come out and tell us his plan.

How about going back to the topic?

People should finally realise that Green does not OWN us. He's our CEO and does all the things nneded to get the club on track. His job. As GovanAllan pointed out, if investors for one reason or another (maybe some Irish chap) has said strictly that he does not want to be named now (at least not ahead of the first annual meeting, account 7 shareholders report), Green will surely keep that name confidental. As far as I understood it, Zeus Capital "owns" us. Add to that the investors that are there so far, whoever these people may be.

So I gather the most important things people want from Green is a) doing his job about getting us into the SFA and a league; as well as b) being more open with regards to the upcoming months and future plans (to an extend you can expect from a company)?

Of course DB he will have to name them in the list to the SFA so expect to see them in a paper near you very soon.

Craig mate i will just leave it at that. You seem to have a real problem with this and i dont want another ban. If you want to see a list of investers it was clearly put on the Rangers website at the time of the takeover.

I'm nither fully backing Green or fully against him but i just like to point out the stuff that keeps getting made up. As i said i will leave it at that.

You wont get a ban from me for your last post, I just dont like when you accuse people of talking "pish" or posting "rubbish". As I have said before, there is a way of saying you disagree and you choose the wrong manner of doing so.

Now, this list of investors that you mention.... were they not providing 30 million in cash ? Why then are rumours abound that he struggled to get the initial funding together ? Why are therre rumours abound that he is struggling for cash again ?

He said he has Eastern backers too and that he couldnt name them as they would be in bed, or somesuch. He still, to my knowledge, hasnt named them. Has he ?

CG, I am also neither pro or anti-Green, but to suggest that he has provided us the names of all his backers seems naive and, if he has named all his backers, then we are really in the shit if, as is feared, the money has dried up.

But, on top of that, foggy put forward a series of questions for Green which, in my opinion, were warranted questions of the owners. We dont NEED Brown, or Walter, to give us answers to those questions at this point. Why ? Because they dont OWN us. We SHOULD be told what Green's plans are. Smith's, or Brown's, plans are not as important to us right now as they dont own us.