So what is it that you want Green to do?

Before people went into unreasonable stuff like selling the club to the next bidder ...

We do not know a lot about Green's intentions bar what he has said or what people with good, neutral, or vile intentions say about him. We simply can't take anything of that on face value.

What we have is someone who was there willing to bite the bullet, got us to a CVA decision, created a newco so the club comes clean with all the old financial legacy. So far, so good. He now faces a fight to get us back into the SFA, SPL and/or SFL.

We can debate the ifs and buts and maybes of TBK, Kennedy or Miller to our hearts' content, the fact is that Green's consortium is now at the helm. He's a businessman and his backers are businessmen. Now, for some reason many on here and out there seem to think that is "devil incarnate". Like all businessmen are just live to make money and strip people/clubs/companies of assets. While I "only" have been introduced to the real world of capitalist machinations after the re-unification of Germany (though we were obviously taught how they work even beyond the Iron Curtain), that is not how capitalism works. I for one fail to see how people assume that Green and his backers can make millions (or even any great profit) from asset stripping or the like. Would they be satisfied with a few hundred thousand pounds here or the odd million there? Risking the potentially life threatening wrath of thousands of people along the way? You see, a football supporter is not your everday factory or company employee. They are in here with heart and soul, ripping the club away is like tearing someone from the family out of life. The response will be accordingly.

But enough of somesuch. Right now, our current CEO has to get the club back on track. Any other CEO or owner would have to do the same. Given the support he apparently has from McCoist, Jardine, the RFFF - people who have spoken to him in person, would suggest that these people think that he can deliver. Same goes for Walter and his fellow bidders.

Brown yesterday called on people not to renew their season tickets. What insanity drives the man to that? If you deny the club access to money and the upkeep of running costs, we do not need to worry about the SFA, SPL, and Green any longer.

So what do we want?

I start off saying that Green should speak to the RFFF and the supporters organizations, and pronto. The latter (RST, RangersUnite, whomever) should in conjuncture with the current management set up an account for the season tickets, a ringfenced account, so that the money is solely used for the upkeep of the club. Another account for donations can still run along, for there will be times of need ahead.

Green should get into contact with some reasonable people from our legends, explain to them what he and his lot wants to do, let them see the facts and figures and have them relating the necessary assurances to the support. For the latter will not follow a no-name businessman, or, sorry, a no-name chairman either.

i would like to hear him tell the fans his plans for the present and his plan for the next four years if we are to start at the bottom.

i would also like him to tell the fans who all of his investors are

i would also like to see some of the so called rich rangers men who have tried to buy the club from green come forward and invest in the future of rangers

i would also like to know about who will assist ally if we are playing in the lower division as i think its allways better to have someone on board with the experience of coaching at that level .

BTW, when asking the above, I ask for thing you would be likely to hear from any club owner/CEO/chairman. We can wish that he lays all his cards on the table, but how many of the afore-mentioned would do that. There should be clarity, more than there is now (even though it is all pretty muddled and beyond his influence), but we havet o stay realistic.

i would like to hear him tell the fans his plans for the present and his plan for the next four years if we are to start at the bottom.

i would also like him to tell the fans who all of his investors are

i would also like to see some of the so called rich rangers men who have tried to buy the club from green come forward and invest in the future of rangers

i would also like to know about who will assist ally if we are playing in the lower division as i think its allways better to have someone on board with the experience of coaching at that level .

Any chance we could have the same info from the fake Walter and Brown bids too?

I would hope that once the future has been determined ie. what league we'll be playing in, that CG will provide some kind of blueprint.

I feel there are too many variables in an already fluid situation. If he was to reveal plans just now, then had to change them, there would be an element of the support that would brand him a liar. Also, if he reveals detailed plans for Div3, I feel that SPL/Div1 clubs would simply say "looks like your prepared....cheerio!!".

One hurdle has apparently been crossed - the return of players for pre-season training. We now have a decent idea of who's gonna be playing next season. Now we need to get the league sorted out, then hopefully clarification on transfers etc.

For me simply tell us how he see's the next 3 months panning out. What league he expects to play in, and why, and how he intends to cut our cloth accordingly. If he can tell us that, and the answer can only be Div 1 or Div 3 or nowhere then we can begin the process of gaining trust and moving forward.

His reluctance to speak on the most basic of subjects is what troubles me most. I've no idea if he is good for the club or bad, by not speaking to us though I'm left to fill in the blanks myself and so far his account has more debits than credits.

To say 'what's the alternative' is missing the point spectacularly and avoiding the issue.

Any chance we could have the same info from the fake Walter and Brown bids too?

But at this point it is far more important to know these things of the guy who actually OWNS us.

Why get stuck in the "I want to know what the others are doing" ? Right now the others arent even relevant.

Green OWNS us, therefore he should answer the above questions. Simples.

But at this point it is far more important to know these things of the guy who actually OWNS us.

Why get stuck in the "I want to know what the others are doing" ? Right now the others arent even relevant.

Green OWNS us, therefore he should answer the above questions. Simples.

Ok then he has already told us who the investers are, this pish is brought up everyday. I agree i would like to here more about the plans, but i think they wont count for anything because some of the think people that claim to support Rangers are goping to finish the club off before he starts anyway. We wont have a Rangers but hay Green will be gone so it will be worth it to them.

Ok then he has already told us who the investers are, this pish is brought up everyday. I agree i would like to here more about the plans, but i think they wont count for anything because some of the think people that claim to support Rangers are goping to finish the club off before he starts anyway. We wont have a Rangers but hay Green will be gone so it will be worth it to them.

Dont start your nonsense again, accusing people of talking pish. OK ?

Just who ARE the investors Green has then ? Go on, tell me who is backing him and to what value. You cannt name them all, that much is guaranteed - either that or he is lying about the Eastern investors, right ? So, go on, instead of telling people they are talking pish, how about you actually provide PROOF of what you are saying.

I noticed you went AWOL from the Naismith thread too when you were shown to be talking mince.

STOP the nonsense name calling and just prove your point.

I will await your list of the investors that Green has.

Any chance you can also answer, for Mr Green, the other questions that foggy asked of Mr Green ? Nah, didnt think so. Because, thus far, his information hasnt been forthcoming, and even YOU cant deny that.

Ahhh, the old chestnut that we should accept that Green is the "last show in town". I presume you said the same this time last year when we got Craig Whyte, huh ? That one worked out well too didnt it.

I would suspect that many a Bear WANTS to support Charles Green, but our distrust has been compounded thanks to the previous two regimes. Funnily enough, even Charles Green seems to agree with that given some of his public statements. Just a shame he hasnt followed any of that talk up with substance.