Guest Dutchy

I heard tonight that nadal was put out. My response was, who's going to defeat Murray then? you can be sure he's not going to win anything, and even if he does, what affect does that have on anybody, except him and his well placed mummy?

Shite game, followed by even shitter people, strawberries and cream, and all that.

I heard tonight that nadal was put out. My response was, who's going to defeat Murray then? you can be sure he's not going to win anything, and even if he does, what affect does that have on anybody, except him and his well placed mummy?

Shite game, followed by even shitter people, strawberries and cream, and all that.

Way to insult a load of people for no reason...

Used to get some good write ups from tannochsidebear (i think it was) prior to the majors. Shame we dont have that anymore. Work makes it difficult for me to catch much of it but saw some of Murray Karlovic, Nadal - Rosol and Fed against Benneteau (sp) last night. Been a good tournament so far from what i've seen.

Well done to heather Watson. Did better than she could have expected really and had no chance in her last match. Press dont seem to like her as much as Robson even though she seems to get better results.