Fantastic stuff from Lee Wallace

What if some of those "lifelong Rangers fans" are just sitting tight in the hope that the club finds it's way into the hands of those who have it in their hearts?

Whilst many sharks circulate our waters, transferring to us would have readily facilitated a future transfer with no risk to them other than personal financial lost.

G

Bunch of fucking cunts very eager to pick up £20k + wages at a club that should have barely been offering half that. Fuckwits

Sorry Daniel I edited your post the Gersnet cannot be seen to wishing players past or present any harm. Please keep such thoughts to yourself.

What if some of those "lifelong Rangers fans" are just sitting tight in the hope that the club finds it's way into the hands of those who have it in their hearts?

Oh yes, trying to move to the likes of Everton and Stoke on frees is really sitting tight because Charles Green is the devil.

Don't make excuses for these guys.

Did cross my mind in the beginning too but I think that was hopeless optimism. When I read what they had said I felt betrayed and saddened that they were letting the club and supporters down. Now I have had time to think aout it, they are the same as many, many fans and many on these forums who have fallen for myths being perpetrated by the press and the representatives of other clubs and, as far as I am aware have not been counteracted by anyone at the club, that we have been declared guilty for the EBT's and cheating. It reminds me of the public's perception when the war in Iraq happened and people were justifying it because of the twin towers and Osama Bin Laden. This makes our crimes appear to justify sterner punishment. I agree the liquidation changes the severity of the situation and it would be unfair to remain in the SPL but to constantly question our integrity is grossly unfair. I still think the players jumped ship too soon and they have let us down. Hope that doesn't sound too contradictory.

I agree the liquidation changes the severity of the situation and it would be unfair to remain in the SPL

I agree with most of your post apart from this part. What if the CVA had been accepted? Would it have been fair then? Try asking the Motherwell and Dundee fans that question. It's not as if they went into administration while they were living within their means signing the likes of Goram and Caniggia.

Doncaster was saying only about a month ago how he could see no difference between newco and CVA. He went as far as pointing out that newco was the more common method of exiting administration. Of course if we had achieved the CVA the SPL board would still have had the dual contract stick to beat us with. They might even have relegated us. What they wouldn't have done is put it to a vote of rival supporters.

The uncertainty of our current situation and in turn Scottish football as a whole stems from the SPL board delegating responsibility to the member clubs by agreeing to have a newco vote in the first place.

The media can spin it whatever way they like to appease the masses who are baying for blood and brainwash the rest into accepting it. There might not be much that we as a support can do to effect the outcome, but we shouldn't accept ANY of their 'sporting integrity' bullshit.

For the sake of staying on topic though, well said Lee Wallace. With that kind of unwavering, uncompromising attitude we can fight back from this on the field of play. Whatever level we end up at, that's where it counts the most.