The rat speaks again with more excuses

As much as I think Findlay has been unfairly treated, he has shown himself to be willing to risk his reputation a few times.

for money... ( i.e luke the beast ) yeh perhaps, its his day job afterall.

For something like this, where he gets no personal gain or financial reward that I can see then why?

for money... ( i.e luke the beast ) yeh perhaps, its his day job afterall.

For something like this, where he gets no personal gain or financial reward that I can see then why?

I more meant the singing, the pope comments etc, stuff like that from someone as high profile as him was always going to maybe get heard and turned into a media frenzy.

Not that I think the reaction was deserved, but stupid putting himself in that situation all the same.

Really? i dont see where i offended you, except telling you im not here to debate about who has met the most legends.. ( your words,, not mine )

Ok, some common ground we both agree Findlay is a excellent QC,, do you really think he would risk things on bs,, or risk his good reputation as a QC to back a friend?, without thinking he has a chance of winning?

Never said I've meet more than you mate because I don't know if you've meet any, I just said I've meet some and Brown ain't a Legend.

Anyway enough of that, I don't see what risk he's taking if they fail they fail and the world keeps on turning. I do find it strange that Brown keeps banging on about this point, it stands to reason that if he's found out who doesn't own the asset then in the same process he must have also found out who does, so just tell us.

Never said I've meet more than you mate because I don't know if you've meet any, I just said I've meet some and Brown ain't a Legend.

Perhaps i mis-read

Where to start with this, unlike you I've meet a lot of so called Rangers legends, they still put their trousers on one leg at a time just like rest of us and the sun doesn't shine out of their arse in the morning. I've also meet true Rangers legends and believe me John Brown doesn't deserve to breath the same air as these guys never mind be held in the same esteem.

Nah, read it 3 times now, sounds the same every time i read it..

anyways, moving on.. just please start to think why would people like findlay etc get involved and risk the wrath of all of us if there wrong after the support green needs right now.. i want to support green i really do, but i just cant help think all these guys know something , or fear something, that we dont know yet :(

Perhaps i mis-read

Nah, read it 3 times now, sounds the same every time i read it..

anyways, moving on.. just please start to think why would people like findlay etc get involved and risk the wrath of all of us if there wrong after the support green needs right now.. i want to support green i really do, but i just cant help think all these guys know something , or fear something, that we dont know yet :(

I'll apologise for that one BF it wasn't what I meant when I posted that.

Maybe their scared Green can do a better job than they all did I mean let's face it he couldn't be any worse.

Nobody has given me any hard facts that's he's done anything wrong BF so why not give him a chance, the next week we will see what he's all about then we can judge him.

Nobody has given me any hard facts that's he's done anything wrong BF so why not give him a chance, the next week we will see what he's all about then we can judge him.

You're being very diplomatic GA...why should we have to judge him instead of trust him? I know everyone has to assure the doubters that the guy is okay, why not just give them all a 'dummy' and hope tae f**k they shut up?

You're being very diplomatic GA...why should we have to judge him instead of trust him? I know everyone has to assure the doubters that the guy is okay, why not just give them all a 'dummy' and hope tae f**k they shut up?

Thought I'd try a different approach for a change.