The rat speaks again with more excuses

First, I would hope that in the near future we stop giving ex-Rangers and current Rangers players unnecessary defamatory or insulting names. Call me über-fan or whatnot, the diginity that comes with the stature of our club should be enough to keep us away from and above of that.

Second, while what Naismith said may all fair and well, what stopped him or anyone else of thise jumping ship to wait another week and speak to Ally, Green and Co. in person? He could very well have told Green that - for the time being - he declines to sign up. Thus he signals his intent to challenge the assume TUPE stuff and would IIRC has his registration transfer with us suspended. The transfer window is still quite open and there was no need whatsoever to rush this. He - of all Bluenoses in the squad - would have been at the pulse of all events Rangers and would have known that by July 10th we all would know where Rangers FC stands.

Well sorry but if I see a rat I will call it a rat.

Not as if it's racist or sectarian abuse, wouldn't dream of that.

I'm sure he'd have met them personally in time, doesn't sound like they gave it much of a chance.

Why weren't they in Ibrox banging down his or Malcolm Murray's office door if it meant so much to them?

This is what Im thinking. All these players are saying Green didnt go speak to them, what makes them so special that their employer has to go to them....they should be knocking on his door for answers!

No problem with players wanting to move on but in this manner to walk away and deny the club income is what leaves a bad taste for me. Absolute sell outs.

This is what Im thinking. All these players are saying Green didnt go speak to them, what makes them so special that their employer has to go to them....they should be knocking on his door for answers!

No problem with players wanting to move on but in this manner to walk away and deny the club income is what leaves a bad taste for me. Absolute sell outs.

And to try and use every excuse possible.

Whilst I had hoped that Naisy would've stayed, and the rest for that matter, I can't hear any grudges with him wanting to leave.

It was/is probably Green's plans to cash in on anyone of value anyway, seeing as that's his 'Big Plan' ie. Make himself considerably richer in the immediate term.

Naismith was probably my favourite player, so he goes with my best wishes.

As for Green, he's got to go before we end up in the shite again - IMHO of course.

Whilst I had hoped that Naisy would've stayed, and the rest for that matter, I can't hear any grudges with him wanting to leave.

It was/is probably Green's plans to cash in on anyone of value anyway, seeing as that's his 'Big Plan' ie. Make himself considerably richer in the immediate term.

Naismith was probably my favourite player, so he goes with my best wishes.

As for Green, he's got to go before we end up in the shite again - IMHO of course.

So Green was keeping any transfer money for himself. :facepalm:

No one was worth any great value after they negotiated the stupidly low release clauses into their contracts but don't let the facts get in the way of Green bashing.

So Green was keeping any transfer money for himself. :facepalm:

No one was worth any great value after they negotiated the stupidly low release clauses into their contracts but don't let the facts get in the way of Green bashing.

Yes, let's go against what 'Rangers people' have told us then, let's disregard what Walter, Bomber, et al, have all told us, afterall, they were wrong about Whyte too :facepalm:

Yes, all hail the great Phil Green, the darling of the Sheff Utd fans.

Have you bought your season book yet, Mr Allan? Like the hundreds of others?

Personally, I've not yet, and I won't until I know more of what Greens plans are.

The blind loyalty that most fans afforded the previous 2 custodians is the reason why we're in the current predicament, I for one, won't be making the same mistake twice (that mistake being silent in my reservations)

Yes mate I've bought my ST in fact I bought the usual 7 for the whole family, I suppose that makes me some kind of traitor to these so called Rangers men.

Let's look that these Rangers men, Walter nothing but a poster boy for McColl/Park who when you looked at their proposal it looks very much like Greens, as for Jakey Broon the least said about that nugget the better.

So you have a pop at me for blind loyality but you would show the same blind loyality to some else just because they happen to be Rangers men aka guys who sit in their hands and do F#^k all except bump their gums.

I take it Green ripped Sheffield Utd of for millions in a massive fraud pocketed the ST money then sold the Stadium and Training ground in a firesale? What he didn't..........

Yes, let's go against what 'Rangers people' have told us then, let's disregard what Walter, Bomber, et al, have all told us, afterall, they were wrong about Whyte too :facepalm:

Yes, all hail the great Phil Green, the darling of the Sheff Utd fans.

Have you bought your season book yet, Mr Allan? Like the hundreds of others?

Personally, I've not yet, and I won't until I know more of what Greens plans are.

The blind loyalty that most fans afforded the previous 2 custodians is the reason why we're in the current predicament, I for one, won't be making the same mistake twice (that mistake being silent in my reservations)

Rangers people??? Ha ha thats good laugh mate.

Yes mate I've bought my ST in fact I bought the usual 7 for the whole family, I suppose that makes me some kind of traitor to these so called Rangers men.

Did I say that? No, you're putting words in my keyboard.

Let's look that these Rangers men, Walter nothing but a poster boy for McColl/Park who when you looked at their proposal it looks very much like Greens, as for Jakey Broon the least said about that nugget the better.

Walter's reservations SHOULD be heeded by all Rangers fans, much like when Alistair Johnstone warned the Rangers support about the Shyster, Walter has no axe to grind, Green is in it for the quick buck, our hero's are leaving BECAUSE of him.

So you have a pop at me for blind loyality but you would show the same blind loyality to some else just because they happen to be Rangers men aka guys who sit in their hands and do F#^k all except bump their gums.

I make no reference to you when I 'had a pop' at the blind loyalty afforded to the previous 2 custodians, are you always this paranoid?

I take it Green ripped Sheffield Utd of for millions in a massive fraud pocketed the ST money then sold the Stadium and Training ground in a firesale? What he didn't..........

No, he sold their best players and was vocal in the fact that he didn't give a fuck what the fans said, which was my point in that he is going to sell the crown jewels for his own benefit.

FFS, he's just bought the Club for £5m and when Walters consortium asked to buy it off him, he wants £20m, a 300% mark-up for a couple of months "work". If that doesn't slap sense into the "Blind Loyal" then God help them.

Why did Green, who's a Yorkshireman BTW, want to buy Rangers FC, if not to Capitalise on the assets?

There can be no other logical conclusion that can be sought.

It's a get rich quick scheme for Green and his "20 Strong" consortium.