The rat speaks again with more excuses

I don't know why were arguning over this. he handled it very poorly. anyone can see that.

I think the players handled it very poorly , im not sure what else Green could or should have have done. Maybe if the players had reported back for training they would have met Green and had any questions answered .

I think the players handled it very poorly , im not sure what else Green could or should have have done. Maybe if the players had reported back for training they would have met Green and had any questions answered .

And then put in a transfer request.

We weren't going to be holding out for unreasonable number of millions, any fee would help our situation.

they could have if he hadn't transfered them with out asking. that made turning up for training an admission that you are part of the newco.

as I say he did it all wrong.

sending an email saying that's you transferred is "as well as he could have" handled it.

its doesn't even meet the minimum legal requirements never mind those dictated by common decency.

He sent them an email to tell them not to worry their contracts would be honoured in full including the stupid release clauses. He stupidly thought that's what any sensible employee would be worried about, problem is we aren't dealing with sensible but ego maniac footballers.

He sent them an email to tell them not to worry their contracts would be honoured in full including the stupid release clauses. He stupidly thought that's what any sensible employee would be worried about, problem is we aren't dealing with sensible but ego maniac footballers.

something that should have been abundantly clear to him.