The rat speaks again with more excuses

If they really struggled to get by with the money they've already earned and were still earning with the reduced wages then i'd gladly apologise, but I so highly doubt it.

They are too used to the high life, i agree, but yes of course they must have felt it a bit, they all have huge houses, loadsa fancy cars, model wives lol, common these younger players would struggle to sustain that with the drop they took

They are too used to the high life, i agree, but yes of course they must have felt it a bit, they all have huge houses, loadsa fancy cars, model wives lol, common these younger players would struggle to sustain that with the drop they took

They might had to live within their means, but it was still bloody brilliant means to live within.

I know, aint we all Jelous. but not just these ex-Rangers players.

Aye.

As I said, of course they deserve a thanks for taking the cuts, but it doesn't go beyond that for me, especially when the decision still suited them in some ways too i.e. meant they could keep playing football, agreements to be sold for cut price deals etc.

the real reason to praise the pay cuts is the fact the not only allowed the other staff to stay on unaffected. they made sure of it by refusing cuts until that was guaranteed in writing.

I don't think I've seen any of them complaining about the affect the cuts had on their lifestyle.

the real reason to praise the pay cuts is the fact the not only allowed the other staff to stay on unaffected. they made sure of it by refusing cuts until that was guaranteed in writing.

I don't think I've seen any of them complaining about the affect the cuts had on their lifestyle.

Would player redundancies not have saved the other staff anyway?

Would player redundancies not have saved the other staff anyway?

if d&p decided player redundancy was the answer. given the players would be considered assets they may have decided the staff were more dispensible.

just ask g smith.

First, I would hope that in the near future we stop giving ex-Rangers and current Rangers players unnecessary defamatory or insulting names. Call me über-fan or whatnot, the diginity that comes with the stature of our club should be enough to keep us away from and above of that.

Second, while what Naismith said may all fair and well, what stopped him or anyone else of thise jumping ship to wait another week and speak to Ally, Green and Co. in person? He could very well have told Green that - for the time being - he declines to sign up. Thus he signals his intent to challenge the assume TUPE stuff and would IIRC has his registration transfer with us suspended. The transfer window is still quite open and there was no need whatsoever to rush this. He - of all Bluenoses in the squad - would have been at the pulse of all events Rangers and would have known that by July 10th we all would know where Rangers FC stands.