A Word To All Protestors.

Agree Del, unfortunately there are a lot of people on this site that don't see what DM is doing to the club, however if we keep educating them on here they will eventually see what we are talking about.

Agree Del, unfortunately there are a lot of people on this site that don't see what DM is doing to the club, however if we keep educating them on here they will eventually see what we are talking about.

Thats a bit patronising mate. People may disagree with you, doesn't mean they need educating they just have a difference of opinion.

For the record I'm not in the anti murray crowd, like the guys from FF who beleive he has done nothing right. Neither am I a "Murrayite", I beleive the guy has fucked up. Personally I think his time has come up, as happened with McLeish.

Appreciate some of what he has done but it's time to say goodbye.

Thats a bit patronising mate. People may disagree with you, doesn't mean they need educating they just have a difference of opinion.

For the record I'm not in the anti murray crowd, like the guys from FF who beleive he has done nothing right. Neither am I a "Murrayite", I beleive the guy has fucked up. Personally I think his time has come up, as happened with McLeish.

Appreciate some of what he has done but it's time to say goodbye.

I'm sorry...i'm not trying to be patronising.....but you have to admit...there are people on here that just don't see what is happening, and it's nothing to do with opinion....... it's fact.

I'm sorry...i'm not trying to be patronising.....but you have to admit...there are people on here that just don't see what is happening, and it's nothing to do with opinion....... it's fact.

Fair do's mate. There are some you could describe in that manner.

Murray has kept this club afloat for years , and has given us some of the best days of our life , and gave us money to spend on the likes of gazza , laudrup , mccoist , durrant , etc , and twelve million on flo?>

And people dont appreciate how much he has done for our club?

Bit of a disgrace

Super Ally, the people i'm talking about only have to do a bit of research to see how much money DM, his own money, has spent and they will see what is a very scary time we are going through

I once was lost, but now I'm found,

Was blind, but now I see.