A Word To All Protestors.

Murray has kept this club afloat for years , and has given us some of the best days of our life , and gave us money to spend on the likes of gazza , laudrup , mccoist , durrant , etc , and twelve million on flo?>

And people dont appreciate how much he has done for our club?

Bit of a disgrace

And was that not our money he spent ?, why are we now operating on a bosman budget ?where is all the money from the JJB sports ?, where is the money from the CL?, yes he gave us great times....so should he remain in his position for ever now regardless what is happening now ?, maybe he should not have spent all that money on Laudrup,Gazza or whoever if it now means we cannot get near signing these type of players ever again....!!!!!, how come Celtic can sign who ever they want?.........

And was that not our money he spent ?, why are we now operating on a bosman budget ?where is all the money from the JJB sports ?, where is the money from the CL?, yes he gave us great times....so should he remain in his position for ever now regardless what is happening now ?, maybe he should not have spent all that money on Laudrup,Gazza or whoever if it now means we cannot get near signing these type of players ever again....!!!!!, how come Celtic can sign who ever they want?.........

Removed by admin - ABUSE.

To be honest with you , You should be proud of the money we've spent.

The times we've had , The days you've been proud to wear the old blue of the Gers'

The money from JJB went to a substantial amount of debt the club were in , and to be in the Financial position we are in is a great reward for such a stunning football club .

Would you rather we squandered money and blew it on players , and be in a huge amount of debt ? Or be in the position we're in just now?

Ungrateful Bleep.

The times we've had , The days you've been proud to wear the old blue of the Gers'

The money from JJB went to a substantial amount of debt the club were in , and to be in the Financial position we are in is a great reward for such a stunning football club .

Would you rather we squandered money and blew it on players , and be in a huge amount of debt ? Or be in the position we're in just now?

I don't think you should be calling me ungrateful for a start, what i'm trying to say is why are we strugling financially....!!!!, if you can answer that then i'd like to know, i don't hate DM he has been good for us but he doesn't even want to be here now and as soon as he gets the offer he wants HE WILL SELL

Murray has kept this club afloat for years , and has given us some of the best days of our life , and gave us money to spend on the likes of gazza , laudrup , mccoist , durrant , etc , and twelve million on flo?>

And people dont appreciate how much he has done for our club?

Bit of a disgrace

Come on Dunn mate, what about the millions he has raked in from Catering, Shirt manufacture, Sponsorship deals, security.

You cannot say you are blind to these facts - it is also to do with the utter lack of support for the Fans and the Club with his deafning silence time after time when the Mhedia and other Managers have had things to say about our club.

Ungrateful Bleep.

The times we've had , The days you've been proud to wear the old blue of the Gers' - yes dunn the money WE spent the fans have put more money in to this club than david murray

The money from JJB went to a substantial amount of debt the club were in , and to be in the Financial position we are in is a great reward for such a stunning football club . - no dunn the jjb money is in a account (acording to the club accounts)

Would you rather we squandered money and blew it on players , and be in a huge amount of debt ? Or be in the position we're in just now? - where are we now dunn u tell me pish team shit results fans fighting with each other do i need to go on ?

Dunn you sound like u read david muirrays statements and think yeah "he's the man " try looking in to facts before you judge

Del.

Guest kplfishtank

well said dunn too many people have short memories david murray has done a great job weve had great days as gers fans mostly high some low times but overall over his time at the helm its been very successful