A Word To All Protestors.

Sorry, I have rarely agreed with Dunn and have supported a few bans but he did take it all from Lyngers, Shankhill and Stan.

I'd probably react too if I had to take that but maybe in a different way.

If Dunn is Banned which I do agree with cos of past history then the other participants should at least be yellow carded.

Not meaning to prolong this but Gersnet has always been fair and just cos one guy is known/has a reputation as an arse/troublemaker does not make his points invalid. (the pm's I have no idea about and is just wrong)

and not meaning to prolong this, just for your information (saying as you mentioned my name here) I appologised for my part IF people thought it got out of hand....AND I was given a warning, so I hope I have cleared up a wee matter for you....thankyou over and out!

Sorry, I have rarely agreed with Dunn and have supported a few bans but he did take it all from Lyngers, Shankhill and Stan.

I'd probably react too if I had to take that but maybe in a different way.

If Dunn is Banned which I do agree with cos of past history then the other participants should at least be yellow carded.

Not meaning to prolong this but Gersnet has always been fair and just cos one guy is known/has a reputation as an arse/troublemaker does not make his points invalid. (the pm's I have no idea about and is just wrong)

fuk sake jonc... pm frankie or barry if u feel any injustice not post it on the fourm

dunn has had one 2 many warnings ... i gave him 4 the night he got banned plus frankie warned him aswell....

but as frankie said not on the forums,,,

Del.

and not meaning to prolong this, just for your information (saying as you mentioned my name here) I appologised for my part IF people thought it got out of hand....AND I was given a warning, so I hope I have cleared up a wee matter for you....thankyou over and out!

RIGHT!!

Yellow card lyngers.. no more questions and ot pish back and forward

Del.

Listen guy's and Gal's it is time to bring a bit of sanity back here.

So i'll shut up,;)

Jon don't you moan about players trying to get other players a yellow card for the next few weeks.;):D

Listen guy's and Gal's it is time to bring a bit of sanity back here.

So i'll shut up,;)

Jon don't you moan about players trying to get other players a yellow card for the next few weeks.;):D

Im not defending Dunn for a second, but the others should be held accountable too.....

Sorry for being serious Pete

Im not defending Dunn for a second, but the others should be held accountable too.....

Sorry for being serious Pete

Just tried to be a bit lighthearted about it but you obviously feel pretty strong about this. I havn't really seen(read) you like that before.

Dunn did deserve to have his say but it is the abuse he puts in that butchers all his arguments. As has been said before some of the posts have been deleted so all is not what it seems on the thread as it stands.