Giovanni Di Stefano 's letter to SFA

Giovanni Di Stefano 's letter to SFA

3 July 2012:

LETTER TO THE SPL/SFA/SFL

"RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED FAILED TO PAY ANY CONSIDERATION IN 1899 WHEN ACQUIRING RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB" GIOVANNI DI STEFANO THE DEVILS ADVOCATE

The Scottish Premier League Ltd (Date of Incorporation: 13/05/1997)

Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9DE

Fax: +441416204141

The Scottish Football Association Ltd (Date of Incorporation: 29/09/1903)

Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9AY

Fax: +441416166001

The Scottish Football League

The National Stadium

Hampden Park

Glasgow. G42 9EB.

Fax: +441416204161

3rd July 2012

Gentlemen

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LTD/THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB

I have the honour to attach with my letter a copy of a letter I have caused to be sent to the UEFA President Michel Platini regarding the position of the above club. I also have the honour of attaching an article I wrote and published regarding the situation that now has become apparent regarding the above and the positions of the SPL/SFA and the SFL. It is important to note that whilst the SPL/SFA are limited liability corporate bodies the SFL is an â??associationâ?? that seeks to administer league football in Scotland.

I note within the SFL Constitution and Rules adopted by all clubs that Rule 13 states the following:

MEMBERSHIP NOT TRANSFERRABLE

Membership of the League (whether full or associate) shall not be transferrable, save that (a) a Member wishing to change its legal form (whether from unincorporated association to corporate body or otherwise where the ownership and control of both bodies are or will be substantially identical); or (b) a transfer within the same administrative group for the purposes of a solvent reconstruction only; may be permitted by the Board upon prior written application for consent and giving such details of the proposed transfer as the Board may reasonably request for the purpose of considering such transfer. The Board may refuse such application or grant same upon such terms and conditions as it shall think fit.

As I have stated in my treatise The Rangers Football Club Ltd and Rangers Football Club are separate entities and have been since 1899 when The Rangers Football Club Ltd was incorporated. According to my research and investigations The Rangers Football Club Ltd when (allegedly) acquiring the â??interestsâ?? of Rangers Football Club that was founded in 1873 there was no consideration paid.

It does not require me to accentuate the consequences of such since as you will all be aware any acquisition lacking in consideration is and must be held void.

The position thus is as follows. Rule 13 of the SFL refers specifically to â??whether from unincorporated association to corporate body or otherwiseâ? which affirms that the SFL did indeed have in mind a position as has now occurred with Rangers Football Club. The SFL Constitution and Rule permits you to â??transferâ?? any interests that The Rangers Football Club Ltd held (if any were validly held) to Rangers Football Club who according to my research are the true and valid â??association or otherwiseâ? referred in the Constitution of the SFL.

Accordingly, since no consideration was ever paid to â??the clubâ?? by â??the companyâ?? it follows that â??the clubâ?? has always held the true de jure right to play in the SFL and as a consequence any attempt to exclude â??the clubâ?? may well be challenged at local and international level.

As you are aware my interest in this matter is not pecuniary and you are also aware that I have held positions in three clubs that have played at UEFA level. This position that has now developed with the information now confirmed to me that in 1899 The Rangers Football Club Ltd failed to pay any considerations for the interests of Rangers Football Club (founded in 1873) permits you to adopt Rule 13 and allow the team to play continuous football at the same level since the club was founded.

You will of course find that de jure and de facto any acquisition without consideration is not only voidable but void regardless of the time it takes to bring the matter to light.

I trust gentlemen, you will now act accordingly allowing common sense to prevail and adopt the necessary measures to bring this sad saga to an end and allow Rangers Football Club to play.

Yours sincerely

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO

Looks like we have a supporter.He is of course unhinged but we need all the help we can get.

Who says he's a supporter? Sounds to me that he's a supporter of reason and of doing the right thing.

If this is true, and I havent a clue where to even begin to check all that stuff out, then surely this is the biggest bit of news to hit the continuing story of Rangers in crisis since the start and will be worthy of countless pages of attention tomorrow in the media.

Or they will just ignore it as it doesnt fit their agenda.

We shall see when tomorrows rags are printed.

He likes to create mischief but that in itself doesn't make him wrong.[/QUO

It's someone from outside the BS of Scottish football actually taking an interest. Someone with a neutral view on things. This could give us a lifeline.

Well I assume todays papers are full of this ground-breaking news then?

Oh wait, the Raith Rovers chairman likes Monty Python (no harm in that!) so lets concentrate on this no-mark having a (deserved) pop at the SPL.

Yet again the attention is not on Regan after yet another disastrous display yesterday, and yet again I am guessing none of them are taking seriously the huge news of the letter to the SPL from Di Stefano.