SFA Membership Requirement document sent to Rangers

Section 12 points 1 and 3 lay us wide open to it with no recourse to law.

It also makes them stick to there written sanctions. If we want to claim we are still the same club then if we did f#^k up the EBT's we have take the punishment.

I don't see why Green doesn't ask them to allow us the use of CAS if they don't want us going to civil court.

It also makes them stick to there written sanctions. If we want to claim we are still the same club then if we did f#^k up the EBT's we have take the punishment.

I don't see why Green doesn't ask them to allow us the use of CAS if they don't want us going to civil court.

But what makes you think they will stick to the rules this time around? Green shouldn't have to ask to use CAS. This document is asking them to accept the outcome full stop. That's my interpretation of it. What if the outcome is to withdraw their registration? We should not give up our rights and should go to CAS before signing. I don't even think it would be legal, given the background to it. Any lawyers on here?

Edited by Blue Moon
spelling

Way I see it, if we accept those terms then we shouldn't be considered a newco. We shouldn't have to start from the bottom and we shouldn't be banned from Europe for 3 years.

If it's Div1 and Scottish Cup ban then those terms are acceptable.

Only sections 11 and 12 cause alarm, is there a legal method of complying with section 11 ?

As for section 12:

"Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

Seriously though, since the SFA are backing us into a corner over the football debts, they could always pay them on our behalf and fine us for the total. That might work.

I can just see the other ordinary creditors stand by and whistle Dixie while that happens....:whistling:

Wonder what the football creditors of Motherwell, Dundee x2 and Livingston x2 received?

I happen to think that morally we should meet out football debts but for the life of me I cannot see how it is legally possible save perhaps by withholding prize monies which requires quite a few parties to acquiesce.

Wonder what the football creditors of Motherwell, Dundee x2 and Livingston x2 received?

Funny that. I just posted a similar question on another thread. Is it not strange that through all the posturing and media circus surrounding our insolvency events, nobody has been asking never mind been able to answer that question?

Funny that. I just posted a similar question on another thread. Is it not strange that through all the posturing and media circus surrounding our insolvency events, nobody has been asking never mind been able to answer that question?

Dundee only achieved their second CVA by including the rent they were due to pay for renting Dens Park, 32 years worth!