SFA Membership Requirement document sent to Rangers

I don't even know if that doc is genuine. Whatever the outcome tomorrow we, the fans, are going to suffer

...and suffer we will

Already out of Europe for 3 years, and no realistic chance of getting our league title back in that time, add in a Scottish cup ban and all we have left is the League cup?

Suffer we will.

I can just see the other ordinary creditors stand by and whistle Dixie while that happens....:whistling:

Wonder what the football creditors of Motherwell, Dundee x2 and Livingston x2 received?

I happen to think that morally we should meet out football debts but for the life of me I cannot see how it is legally possible save perhaps by withholding prize monies which requires quite a few parties to acquiesce.

Isn't it possible because Rangers 'oldco' and Rangers 'newco' are different legal entities and so creditors of the 'oldco' have no claim on the 'newco'. If the 'newco' agree to pay amounts of money to Hearts, St Etienne etc that just happen to be the same as the amounts the 'oldco' owed then that's their business. They could choose to pay anyone anywhere a sum of money and no one can stop them. Isn't that the case?

Dundee only achieved their second CVA by including the rent they were due to pay for renting Dens Park, 32 years worth!

Did any of them pay or at least agree to pay all debts in full?

Isn't it possible because Rangers 'oldco' and Rangers 'newco' are different legal entities and so creditors of the 'oldco' have no claim on the 'newco'. If the 'newco' agree to pay amounts of money to Hearts, St Etienne etc that just happen to be the same as the amounts the 'oldco' owed then that's their business. They could choose to pay anyone anywhere a sum of money and no one can stop them. Isn't that the case?

I think the likes of HMRC and Ticketus would immediately head to the courts don't think the courts would allow you to pick being a bit of newco and a bit of oldco to suit yourself.

Looks like the tribunal's transfer embargo decision revisited. Whip up stuff that are essentially not possible to comply and walk away saying: "we gave you the chance!"

IMHO, Rangers should have this checked by their lawyers / QC and strike off what is illegal. They (SFA/SPL/SFL) seem to think that they hold all the aces here, but in truth, if there is no Rangers in or near the SPL, Scottish football will go bust.

Snatched from FF (fishpakora):

Which is why I say accept, then set the legal dogs loose.

The SFA wont like it and UEFA wont like it. So much so that they may even try to banish Scottish clubs from European competition, now wouldn't that be poetic.

The utter contempt for natural justice would, I hope, have the legal profession straining at the bit to bring these football authorities down a peg or three. The UK and European courts would be busy for years and the corrupt idiots running the game from their bolt holes in Glasgow and Geneva would find they do not have an exemption to the laws everybody else has to adhere to.

You're a 'Super Moderator' is that not enough? :D

Unfortunately that does not deliver any riches at all. It offers more bitches than riches.:D It does give me a wealth on Rangers chat though.