now that we are out of the spl we are now depending on the sfl to take us into division one or three my worry is that these fools reject our application just to show us that they have power .
Exactly. Careful what you wish for. Our fans said Div. 3 but they could reject us as it hampers their chances of promotion before season even kicks off (to their way of thinking..)

Guest Dutchy

I know we could be denied entry back into Scottish football as I've seen some other clubs fans calling for. I don't have a clue whatwould happen then, but I doubt the div 3 clubswould worry about missing out on promotion as they'd make much more oney with us in the league than they could ever imagine by moving up a league.

With our support, 2 games per season puts us in a diffirent league to any one that they'd likely meet in div 2, and the possibility of some TV money if a deal is struck.

In a scenario when we are not accepted into the SFL Im sure others would look at it as a chance to benefit and invite us....whether that is NI league, English leagues or somewhere on the continent, we'd be too big a pull to turn down.