Stenhousemuir Statement - Rangers

Was just about to post that, I don't see how the spl can just say they would be no longer able to meet a contracted payment?

Noticed that bit in another thread, now correct me if I'm wrong but would that not be bringing the game into disrepute.

Would it not be akin to not paying your footballing liabilities ? So we should see a nice wee transfer embargo placed on the SPL, right ?

No ? OK, how about a breach of contract ?

No ? OK, disrepute ?

No ? Ahhhhh, the SPL do whatever they like whenever they like. Makes sense....

Would it not be akin to not paying your footballing liabilities ? So we should see a nice wee transfer embargo placed on the SPL, right ?

No ? OK, how about a breach of contract ?

No ? OK, disrepute ?

No ? Ahhhhh, the SPL do whatever they like whenever they like. Makes sense....

Right so if we get accepted into the SFL Div3 the SPL will be due us money and they are refusing to honour that contract. I think I can see a court case coming.

How can so many clubs have allowed themselves to become financially dependent on the Old Firm's existence?

So, we have to be punished, but we're still obliged to generate a significant chunk of their income? Sporting integrity my arse! How sporting of them to leech off our popularity and success. We are to be punished for supposedly living outside our means, yet a large proportion of Scottish clubs can't continue without the means we create for them.

What an absolute joke!

The SFA stance is that Rangers Newco moving to Division 1 is absolutely the only decision to be made but that it must come with a resultant list of structural changes in the league set up including:

• Merging the two league bodies (SPL and SFL) into one new league

Can't have someone else disciplining the Rangers now can we? They might not be harsh enough.

Guest Bluenose80
Noticed that bit in another thread, now correct me if I'm wrong but would that not be bringing the game into disrepute.

This the key to unravelling Regan/Doncaster's plan. The SFL need to stand up and say if you renege on the contract we'll sue you and get the money anyway.

A club thinking logically there's a novelty.

My big team (Rangers) finally gets some rational support and it happens to come from my wee team (Stenny), who will still be my wee team if we go to Div 1, but would be my big team if we go to Div3!

My big team (Rangers) finally gets some rational support and it happens to come from my wee team (Stenny), who will still be my wee team if we go to Div 1, but would be my big team if we go to Div3!

Rangers will always be the big team. It's all about Rangers, we are Scottish football. Most honours won , record home crowd , record traveling support, largest away support in the country since time began , More Rangers players capped for Scotland then any other club. it goes on and on , We really are are the people,

This will be looked back on in years to come as only a blip in our history.