Charles Green consortium â??put £50m sale priceâ?? on club

I've got no idea. It could be that income is lower, but then again there could be opportunities for cost cutting as well...lower police costs for example.

Good point. There's definitely a lot of different variables. I think one of the biggest income issues if we end up in Div' 3 is a combination of reduced ST sales and what the remaining ST buyers are willing to pay for a ST to watch a makeshift squad play in the third division. I think ticket sales and hospitality income has the potential to drop well below £16m.

I don't think there's any doubt that should we be in it, we'd win the 3rd division - even with not much more than the current squad.

If we end up in the 3rd division we won't be able to keep the current squad. Boca, Edu, Bedoya and Goian will all leave. I think Alexander, Wallace & Broadfoot might leave as well.

If we end up in the 3rd division we won't be able to keep the current squad. Boca, Edu, Bedoya and Goian will all leave. I think Alexander, Wallace & Broadfoot might leave as well.

Lot of the 18 to 19 would go as well imo.

Our base costs were around £42m pa. £28m payroll and £14m other. Knock 80% off the payroll and you're down to around £6m. You've still got your £14m other costs, so costs are £20m instead of £42m.

Let's say sponsorship, broadcasting and commercial income falls from £14m down to £4m and ticket sales and hospitality falls from £24m to £16m then you are at a breakeven situation.

Very "back of the envelope" but hopefully it gives an idea of what we may be looking at.

our non playing staff costs are almost double 6 million.

is 6 million a year realistic?

super and jig take home 2 million between them.

our non playing staff costs are almost double 6 million.

is 6 million a year realistic?

super and jig take home 2 million between them.

Possibly not. I was being optimistic. Payroll costs could be higher, although I don't think that non-playing staff costs are anywhere near £12m if that is what you are suggesting.