Scottish FA statement on SFL vote - Regan

YORKSHIRE BEAR - not sure I agree with you. If we make 3 or 4 signings (no transfer embargo) then I see no reason we can't win Div1 at canter. I'm a bit biased here but of the players who've left in all honesty only McGregor, Davies & Naismith(if fit) were worth keeping IMO. The rest we won't miss for various reasons

we have to go into division 3 to cleanse our souls of all we are accused of. we also have to rebuild from scratch. I fear that will prove to be difficult if we go straight into division 1.

we have a fantastic opportunity to build a team of quality for the future and a chance to use murray park to its full potential. This though wont be achieved in a single season so starting in the third will give us breathing space to develop and grow as the seasons go by.

We are in division 3 and I accept it but I just have a feeling that the sfa/spl will intervene after what has happened today! Regan will not sleep tonight or the next few nights tbh :)

Good he doesn't deserve any sleep and I hope he has jaggy shits as well.

let's face facts. We won't be in div3. We'll be in div1 or even SPL. If we go to div3 our game would go into meltdown. The financial implications are that many clubs will go bust or have to go part time. The game would deteriorate drastically.The SFA (even with Regan as CEO) won't allow that to happen.

Your two weeks is up, Rab, you want to read those first couple of sentences again?

That is called thread-necromancy, you know?!

BTW, the SPL will go into meltdown - sooner rather than later. Hence they want some of our money and fight for anything that they can get. "The demons that I called ..." springs to mind.

Guest Dutchy

You'd have thought that the SPL clubs knew that they were voting for their own deaths.

Necromancy indeed!

Lie in yir pish ya bams.