Leggat - Regan At The End

If we are in SPL next season then there must be no sanctions etc. This condition must be laid down by Charles Green who now has to play hardball with these people. He has power now and he must use it wisely for our benefit. Rangers in div3 suits nobody despite what some of our supporters say

We aren't dealing with normal business people who run SPL clubs. I wonder how many of them realise the implications of yesterday's vote. It's now about survival for almost all of them some of which have eye-watering debt levels for the size of business they are. They may go in administration sooner than they think or need to go part time. Who knows

more than that we must demand compensation for the players we have lost because they pretended we were to be relegated.

I've tried to ask this question, but as of yet I've not had anyone take it on.

"Scotland's football supporters refuse Rangers entry to the SPL"

This headline has been banded about in various formats leaving the world in no doubt that we are the pariah Club of Scottish football.

70%, 90%, 95% of almost every Clubs' support "say no!" to Rangers! These were the figures being branded about.....figures unchallenged by anyone!!

Do Scotlands' fans really hate us ?

Motherwell's Fans' Trust clearly indicated by their vote that 82% do not want us anywhere near them from now on.

Based on this overwhelming majority, Motherwell FC voted against us stating that it was the fans' wishes.

However, how many fans actually voted, 10, 100, 1000, 10,000? After all, MFC's average home attendance is about 6,000.

Here are Motherwell's figures, percentages AND numbers !!

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2012/07/03/results-of-%E2%80%98well-society-ballot/

You could argue that less than 10% of their support said "No".

The big question is, why did Motherwell FC, knowing of the financial implications, go ahead with this "No" vote knowing that only a small minority actually wished it so ???

spot in mate. tail wagging the dog.

Motherwell's reasons could be many; the media hysteria of the moment, a genuine belief in 'integrity', incompetence, plain old bad decision making, undue influence from 'fans of other clubs' (I wonder who the Ayr Utd chair could have been referring to, there)...I doubt if any of it comes down to some single issue as much as all the above and probably more.

We have to remember that the honours board of Good Decisions Made By Football Clubs is pretty bare.

if Regan is to go then who will it be who will carry out the eagerly-awaited deed? I don't see anyone at the SFA at the moment who is brave enough to show him the door. he's been hopeless as CEO at the SFA as he went from one crisis to another.