not before a police investigation he shouldnt. It is beggars belief the lengths that this man went to to bury Rangers. no quarter has been given in the quest damage our club to the point of oblivion. he has tried to manufacture our demise with the help of others, as the leaked email clearly names other conspiritors.

There has to be an immediate investigation into Rhegan and his cronies, and i look forward to Peter Lawells name cropping up. As we all well know....

SHITE ALLWAYS FLOATS TO THE TOP!!!!!

The opportunity for satire here is enormous.

Lawwell and ra Sellik sail on serenely as the on message placemen beaver their bidding by proxy. Paul McBride QC was often described as, 'a source close to the Celtic Board". I cannot see why Regan is not similarly labelled?

Of course, those with their hands on the levers of satirical production cannot/refuse to see the opportunity. The heat in those green leather comfy seats in the North Stand at ra Stydome anaethetise the collective minds of Pacific Quay CSC. The mantra remains, "Rangers are the establishment club".

Anyone for NEWSPEAK?

the one name that is notably abscent in all of this is peter liewell. but i wonder if he will be able to keep it out while the truth unravels. Regan must now realise that he has been taken for a ride by his former coors buddy and is about to be strung up by the testicles from a great height.

i look forward to the whole situation coming to light.