McNee claims the line "if we go to Dublin" is sectarian????

Guest Donald

I think it's absolutely disgusting that on Rememberence Sunday of all days the scum fans can get away with singing about glorifying the IRA that killed many of our brave soldiers in the the Ulster troubles. Also has no-one picked up on the fact that their was no minutes silence at Love Street on Sunday either. Apparantley it was St Mirrens decision but I smell a rat.

I've not missed a home game this season and I can honestly say I've only heard F T P once this season and it came from an old drunk who probably didn't even know where he was, so I just dispare when somehow the same old rants about sectarianism end up coming right back at us.

What have we got to do??????

I think it's absolutely disgusting that on Rememberence Sunday of all days the scum fans can get away with singing about glorifying the IRA that killed many of our brave soldiers in the the Ulster troubles. Also has no-one picked up on the fact that their was no minutes silence at Love Street on Sunday either. Apparantley it was St Mirrens decision but I smell a rat.

I've not missed a home game this season and I can honestly say I've only heard F T P once this season and it came from an old drunk who probably didn't even know where he was, so I just dispare when somehow the same old rants about sectarianism end up coming right back at us.

What have we got to do??????

So youv�© met Gazza then.;)

Guest Stan Smith
And there's me thinking we would all be made welcome if we did go to Dublin.

Just like Shota, Zurab and Gio last season when they played for there countries. Booed every time they touched the ball.

And Boyd last night in a B international!!

Scotland is just embarrassing with the amount of airbrushing that goes on. Scandal number 8 million and 7 swept under carpet

And Boyd last night in a B international!!

Scotland is just embarrassing with the amount of airbrushing that goes on. Scandal number 8 million and 7 swept under carpet

this is one thing i agree with murray on. the only people to blame (well, not really, but largely) are the people who buy the papers. instead of picking it up, just dont pick it up. and as soon as loads of people dont pick it up, and it hits them in the pocket, then they'll start fairer reporting.