Charles Green: Hoping to work with UEFA on Rangers debts

Well here's hoping. I was actually getting into the mood again to see the Rangers shooting up the leagues.

It would be the ultimate body blow to me if he was lurking about in the shadows.

I'd say Green is doing the right things, but I'm not sure why he can't show his critics the title deeds and be done with it.

He has, seems Brown is obsessed with going over them with a comb or something.

Guest Dutchy
He has, seems Brown is obsessed with going over them with a comb or something.

I don't remember that. The last I heard about it was M Murray cancelled the meeting with (mind block, our ex-director, now Cowdenbeith man), but I don't remember them being able to tell who was the owner on the documents.

Anyway, at least we've got D&P to tell the SFA that Green's cleen. AAArrrrrrggghhhhh....... lol

Whyte said the right things did he not?

Talk is cheap, if Green is willing to countenance the stripping of our trophies then he can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

It may be that the choice he's given is: the stripping of trophies, or the stripping of the club's right to play football.

Guest Dutchy
It may be that the choice he's given is: the stripping of trophies, or the stripping of the club's right to play football.

True, we just don't know what's going on. Which begs the question, do the Scottish football authourities?

Seems to be 'how much can we get away with here'!

The SFA have nothing to do with the EBT Investigation it is the SPL that are doing it. supposedly. That is why we should be ready to take this through the courts.

The SFA have nothing to do with the EBT Investigation it is the SPL that are doing it. supposedly. That is why we should be ready to take this through the courts.

If the SPL rule against us then the SFA is the appellant body, a half decent QC will use the shit that leaked out the other day to wipe the bastards out in court as it's absolutely clear due process has been abandoned in their haste to stick in the knife.

Guest Dutchy

So if the SPL decide to strip us of our titles, you reckon we'd have no chance in any appeal?

I just hope Green is up to speed on all this and I wonder if he can take a legal team into these meetings?

So if the SPL decide to strip us of our titles, you reckon we'd have no chance in any appeal?

I just hope Green is up to speed on all this and I wonder if he can take a legal team into these meetings?

It's pretty clear any appeal to the SFA would be an utter waste of time and energy, why do you think the SFA want us to give up our inalienable right to legal recourse?