David Murray silence

I think Murray has been extremely clear on this in the past. I can't remember the actual quote from the press but this is an interview with Jeff Randall from a few months back where he denies the dual contract stuff:

Believe SDM or not, I can't understand how the SPL or SFA can punish the club when the investigations into these practices are still incomplete.

I think Murray has been extremely clear on this in the past. I can't remember the actual quote from the press but this is an interview with Jeff Randall from a few months back where he denies the dual contract stuff:

Believe SDM or not, I can't understand how the SPL or SFA can punish the club when the investigations into these practices are still incomplete.

They are fishing Frankie hoping for a bite, they have been on this months and still have no evidence but Liewell and the Orcs have got everyone stirred up into a frenzy, but his puppets at Hampden can't deliver this one.

The point is - and I asked that before - will our and his point of view actually be considered and heard? Will this be a legal inquiry or one whipped up by SPL/SFA folk who preside over this like they did over our penalties and sanctions? Will we have a right to challenge any outcome?

The point is - and I asked that before - will our and his point of view actually be considered and heard? Will this be a legal inquiry or one whipped up by SPL/SFA folk who preside over this like they did over our penalties and sanctions? Will we have a right to challenge any outcome?

For me the most important thing is the right to challenge. If CG gives up this right I will be really disillusioned.

I thought the SFA were meant to be staying out off this as they are meant to be the place we can appeal to if we contest the judgement.

I thought the SFA were meant to be staying out off this as they are meant to be the place we can appeal to if we contest the judgement.

The SFA aren't entirely clear on this. On their own website they mention the chance of them being the appeal body with regard to EBTs but it's unclear how the dual contract stuff fits into this. Are EBTs separate or not? What other clubs are they investigating?

There's a lot of confusion and misinformation about the various punishments we've had and may still get. For example what exactly were we relegated down three divisions for? Not paying PAYE and being liquidated? Yet a criminal investigation is ongoing for that. What happens if Whyte is found guilty and jailed? Do we have legal recourse against the SPL?

Meanwhile we got a large SFA fine and transfer embargo for 'bringing the game into disrepute' for essentially the same issue. Let's remember, the SFA want us to forego any right of legal appeal if we're punished more down the line.

It's an absolute nonsense.

That was in March Frankie, the allegations have not gone away and we've since had to go through this liquidation senario. Why has he not continued to say more? He's always had plenty to say for himself so why not more interviews defending himself?

Sorry to say I don't trust him at all to have not screwed up.

Frankie has hit the nail on the head in his last post above. How can any of our actual/alleged wrong doings be punished until we know the full extent of them, and have established all facts so that guilt can be assigned accurately?

This is indeed, a joke.