SFA Membership Statement-Rangers reply

Even if death is a serious possibility?

Regan has already gone on record by saying Scottish football would die without Rangers !!

We MUST call his bluff on this one, and the threat of other sanctions.

forget the SFA. I'm more concerned about whatever the SPL's problem is. As I've said in earlier posts is it not the case that for this new proposed transfer embargo we'd only be unable to register players in JAN2013? aug31 2013 is on a sunday so surely the transfer window would stay open a day or 2 into september when we could sign players ????

What's the SPL problem?

then we go back to court and ask why we have been given a punishement the sfa admitt is to strong.

that's if they have the bottle to do it.

of course a Scottish cup ban costs green money. this saves him money.

The SFA will not give us a licence unless we accept some punishment. No licence, no football, no Rangers. The club will not survive a year in the wilderness, possibly not even a few months. Could we sue against this? Sure. We will not play football though and given the pace the courts have worked in this respect, we can as well accept an embargo for a season. As it looks (sic!), the SFA would have agreed to the embargo and be done with it. Now the SPL come up with the title stripping thing, even though nothing has been determined. It could well be that we hardballed them in this respect and they simply will want to see the outcome of the investigation first.

Surely the SFA (as the governing body) can over-rule the SPL ? My take on MM's statement is that agreement with the SFA has been reached provided we accept this delayed tranfer embargo.

Either that is the case or Leggo's big exclusive today about Ally playing hardball with Rhegan over the loss of titles etc is complete 'Barry White'!

Alexander McCoist

@Alex_McCoist

Well my name is Alexander McCoist. I'm 17 years old. Love the rangers! Have the most amazing girlfriend in the world.

17 yrs old sign him up!!!!!!

Beyond twitter I'm Bratt Pitt, you know. No disrespect, just saying ...

The SFA will not give us a licence unless we accept some punishment. No licence, no football, no Rangers. The club will not survive a year in the wilderness, possibly not even a few months. Could we sue against this? Sure. We will not play football though and given the pace the courts have worked in this respect, we can as well accept an embargo for a season. As it looks (sic!), the SFA would have agreed to the embargo and be done with it. Now the SPL come up with the title stripping thing, even though nothing has been determined. It could well be that we hardballed them in this respect and they simply will want to see the outcome of the investigation first.

we had to go back to the appellate tribunal as the judge ordered.