SFA Membership close

I do jest somewhat of course, but I certainly just want to get back to worrying about Ally's tactics and Kris Boyd's link up play (if he was still here).

whyte and sdm proved to be a greater danger to our success than allys tactics or boyds pace.

and here we are with a new owner who is contradicted at every turn by everyone.

I'd say that was worrying.

whyte and sdm proved to be a greater danger to our success than allys tactics or boyds pace.

and here we are with a new owner who is contradicted at every turn by everyone.

I'd say that was worrying.

As I said in a post last night, he can prove himself to me while the season goes on.

Personally I'm quite happy with Green at the helm and think it's a good thing that guys like gs and forlan are manning the guns just in case.

After all we've been treated badly by previous owners and to mistrust the current owner is human nature.

If Green is 'up to something' he won't get far.

People holding back ticket money is not a good thing, although GS and forlan don't seem to be in that category.

that's not 100% true.

people throwing money at whyte was the wrong thing to do.

withholding money might be the right thing to do. it might not mind you its hard to say right now.