SFA Membership close

Methinks Green stated that he has some out-standing issues with the SPL and is going to meet Doncaster and Regan today. As I read it, the problems were with the SPL while nigh all was settled with the SFA. So STV_Grant is doing some shyte-stirring about the less important meeting?

Methinks Green stated that he has some out-standing issues with the SPL and is going to meet Doncaster and Regan today. As I read it, the problems were with the SPL while nigh all was settled with the SFA. So STV_Grant is doing some shyte-stirring about the less important meeting?

Exactly - Green could have been planning on having an unscheduled call/meet to ensure everything was going smoothly

But Grant loves to get his beak in

Getting annoyed at the SFAs handling of the press -

Green comes out on Rangers tv and declares he will be meeting Regan later today.

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant tweets

Further to Charles Green's claims on RangersTV earlier, SFA have told STV that Stewart Regan has no scheduled meeting with Green today

the bold Charles doesn't make it easy got his fans does he. still he makes things nice and easy for me.

someone always is when green says something.

UEFA, FIFA, Kennedy, sfa, SPL, BBC, stv, Walter, bomber the list of people telling lies to upsett green is ever growing.

Seems we have a liar in charge...hope he isn't going to rip the piss out of us all