Guest Bluenose80

Agree totally we should be using the lower divisions to blood as many young players as possible so by the time we reach the top flight again they will have a few years experience behind them if we are to learn from the mistakes of the past then this is essential. I am all for having a few experienced players in there but we should not be signing a full teams worth purely because they are free.

Guest Dutchy

I'm sure the youngsters will get plenty of chances in the next few years, but you also need some 'old heads', and I've been going on about our under utilisation of the training ground for ages. They will get their chances though.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist agrees to look at Greek international Pantelis Kafes. He was put to him by Charles Green. He was at MP on Thurs

Scott Burns‏@ScottBurns75

Former #kilmarnock striker Dean Shiels is on the verge of signing for #rangers. Four year deal has been agreed and close to bein finalised

Scott Burns

Former #kilmarnock striker Dean Shiels is on the verge of signing for #rangers. Four year deal has been agreed and close to being finalised.

I'll be really surprised if Shiels signs, but it's a funny old game as they say. I didn't expect Black to sign when we're in division 3 and I didn't expect Andy Little to sign either purely because it might damage his chances of international selection.

Now I'm interested to see what Boca, Edu and Bedoya do! Goian too!

For me I would have to say Mr Kyle doesn't look like he lives the lifestyle of an athlete. If you looked at the training grounds in Italy would you see any players with bloated faces like they had slept 3 hours in the last week? For me it's a no!

Jeez, Kyle looks Boyd look like a 100m sprinter! Speaking of which, where is Boyd at the moment?

I think we'll see a number of former SPL players who are out of a club actually fancing the chance to play for Rangers. The likes of Dean Shiels should ease Div 3. We can be done with as much players offering there services as we can get.

Really not sure about Kyle though unless he gets on the Kelloggs 2 week diet.....or it is Ramadan at the moment perhaps he could participate with that.

Jeez, Kyle looks Boyd look like a 100m sprinter! Speaking of which, where is Boyd at the moment?

I think we'll see a number of former SPL players who are out of a club actually fancing the chance to play for Rangers. The likes of Dean Shiels should ease Div 3. We can be done with as much players offering there services as we can get.

Really not sure about Kyle though unless he gets on the Kelloggs 2 week diet.....or it is Ramadan at the moment perhaps he could participate with that.

MLS with Portland Timbers.