The fans groups have a thankless task,it would be good to unite them and have one fans group,however I can't see it happening,you only have to read this forum to see how different views are treated and this is forum is mild compared to others

people need to remember the rat isn't a fans group. it has its own specific purpose.

if you want only one group it has to be the rst.

you could merge the two rsa's and certainly disband the rfff now but I don't think its as desperate as people imagine. these 3 groups. work with each other a lot theses days.

people need to remember the rat isn't a fans group. it has its own specific purpose.

you could merge the two rsa's and certainly disband the rfff now but I don't think its as desperate as people imagine. these 3 groups. work with each other a lot theses days.

That's certainly one option.

I'm sure there are others.

Guest Dutchy

I joined the Association when I was going to games in the 90's, but I have to admit the only reason for joining was to get into the social club along from the Broomloan stand. Cheap bozze if I remember rightly.

I am aware that the rat is not a fans group. He just acts like one