Let's go for it. I'm happy for the letter to be used.

How do we go about that?

It would also have to be done promptly.

No time to lose.

There's a battle in the air, and the enemy are at the gates.

Happy to help, but I don't post on any other forums.

Ask Admin mate, see what they can get together.

I've spoken to bluebear54 and suggested something like an e-petition.

If you guys organise something like that I'm pretty sure Gersnet can help you publicise it.

Guest Dutchy
I may get pelters for this.

I don't see much as having changed over the past day.

I note that our membership is "conditional."

On what, I remain to be enlightened.

I also note the the SPL Kangacourt will be directly after they presumably get their fix from SKY/ESPN.

I am writing to both SKY and ESPN today to inform them that that I won't be renewing until such times as this bloody mess has been sorted out, and everything written in stone.

I will also make them aware that Rangers are not - as yet - full members of the SFA, and that we may be open to further, as yet unknown, sanctions down the line which may affect our ability to fulfill the fixture list.

This is my personal course of action.

Naturally everyone else is entitled to do as they see fit.

I don't even have a TV and I'd never sign up to sky even if I had. That's more to do with my politics, but I'm happy to watch games in the pub, with a wee bit atmosphere.

Following on from my email to SKY/ESPN, and the suggestion by Gribz (#6), please see a statement and link to a petition below.

If you sympathise with these aims, I would be grateful if some of you could organise for it to more widely publicised. Preferably in a coordinated fashion to forums and fan groups etc.

Perhaps you could post who this has been forwarded to to prevent duplication.

If I receive an overwhelming response against this, I'll take it down immediately.

Many thanks

----------------------------

Fellow Rangers supporters

You will be well aware of the ongoing duplicitous actions of the governing bodies within Scottish football. You will also be aware of their continued vendetta against Rangers, and in particular the hypocritical desire of the SPL to deny Rangers membership of the SPL while simultaneously craving the financial fix that our media rights will give them in order to accommodate their continuance.

It should be pointed out that there has been no reason to believe that our new friends in the SFL been party to any of these actions.

You may also be aware of the intention of the SPL to further sanction Rangers starting with an Inquiry on 12 August 2012. This may be the first of many, and there is no reason to believe that there will be any future cessation to this witch hunt.

The date for this Inquiry is not coincidental. It is two days after the SPL receive the funds from SKY and ESPN that they desperately need to stay afloat.

When that issue has been addressed, and when the SPL Clubs feel comfortable with their refound wealth, we could arguably expect a renewed and vigorous campaign to emasculate us. This may provoke suspension, transfer of league titles, claims for damages or something even more horrific. One scenario could be that the issue of claims for damages would essentially mean that Celtic could make a claim against Rangers for something like £15,000,000 for each season that Celtic would be awarded a league title.

That would be extreme, but it is not outwith the boundaries of reality or vindictiveness, and it is perfectly conceivable that Rangers will continue to be hammered in perpetuity.

There is a growing belief that now is the time for a united Rangers support to react, and the following statement is one of our options to voice our concern.

You are therefore invited to consider a petition which can be found at: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-to-sky-and-espn/

If you agree to follow through with its terms, you are thanked for adding your name.

This is a priority issue, the SPL Inquiry is on 12 August 2012, and the interests of Rangers dictate that this statement should be in the hands of the responsible corporate people within SKY and ESPN at the earliest opportunity.

Yours in Rangers

Bluebear54

Guest SFLformethen

Have signed petition - I dont see why SPL should get the benefit from our support. They may have negotiated a deal with SKY / ESPN but the SPL cant guarentee delivery of tv subscriptions for Rangers fans.

I tried to post on Sky, but suprise it hasn't been published.