I may get pelters for this.

I don't see much as having changed over the past day.

I note that our membership is "conditional."

On what, I remain to be enlightened.

I also note the the SPL Kangacourt will be directly after they presumably get their fix from SKY/ESPN.

I am writing to both SKY and ESPN today to inform them that that I won't be renewing until such times as this bloody mess has been sorted out, and everything written in stone.

I will also make them aware that Rangers are not - as yet - full members of the SFA, and that we may be open to further, as yet unknown, sanctions down the line which may affect our ability to fulfill the fixture list.

This is my personal course of action.

Naturally everyone else is entitled to do as they see fit.

I may get pelters for this.

I don't see much as having changed over the past day.

I note that our membership is "conditional."

On what, I remain to be enlightened.

I also note the the SPL Kangacourt will be directly after they presumably get their fix from SKY/ESPN.

I am writing to both SKY and ESPN today to inform them that that I won't be renewing until such times as this bloody mess has been sorted out, and everything written in stone.

I will also make them aware that Rangers are not - as yet - full members of the SFA, and that we may be open to further, as yet unknown, sanctions down the line which may affect our ability to fulfill the fixture list.

This is my personal course of action.

Naturally everyone else is entitled to do as they see fit.

I cancelled my sports package with Sky as a protest against the SPHELL antics. I will not be renewing just now either, I'll wait and watch to see how it all pans out. I will miss it but it's a sacrifice i will live with, plus i can spend more time on here, no booing at the back hehe

Email sent to both SKY and ESPN.

Sir/Madam

You will be aware that I have been a SKY customer for some 15 years, latterly via BT Vision. You will also be aware that in February, I cancelled my subscription because I was extremely unhappy at what Rangers supporters view as a corporate vendetta which has targeted the football team I support, namely Rangers.

If the media in Scotland is to be believed, SKY has now agreed terms with the SFL and the SPL to broadcast Rangers games for the next 3 years. This certainly makes me happy, and in a perfect world I would have been more than happy to immediately renew my subscription.

However, recent prevarications by the SPL and SFA have not filled me with optimism with regards to future sanctions and vindictive actions against Rangers.

Yesterday, Rangers were granted a “conditional” SFA license, and notice was given of an intention to initiate further proceedings against them on 12 August 2012. I note that this date is 2 days after the date that SKY should reportedly make payment on their contract to the SPL.

As such, I am unwilling to renew my subscription for SKY until such times that I am satisfied that there will be no more unwarranted repercussions against Rangers, and that this vindictive self-interest and greed within Scottish football ceases. Furthermore, while not encouraging action, I am actively informing as many fellow supporters as possible of my decision and the reasons behind it.

Please be aware that I have neither issue with SKY nor the SFL whom I believe to have behaved impeccably throughout this saga. My issue is with the corrupt actions of the SPL and the SFA.

I will look forward to renewing my subscription when this sorry mess has been put behind us and we can return to concentrating on the game I love and to the furtherment of Scottish football.

I would be extremely grateful if you would pass this email along to the appropriate corporate contact and confirm that you have done so.

Lastly I ask that you treat this correspondence and my identity as confidential under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation.

Yours sincerely

Email sent to both SKY and ESPN.

Sir/Madam

You will be aware that I have been a SKY customer for some 15 years, latterly via BT Vision. You will also be aware that in February, I cancelled my subscription because I was extremely unhappy at what Rangers supporters view as a corporate vendetta which has targeted the football team I support, namely Rangers.

If the media in Scotland is to be believed, SKY has now agreed terms with the SFL and the SPL to broadcast Rangers games for the next 3 years. This certainly makes me happy, and in a perfect world I would have been more than happy to immediately renew my subscription.

However, recent prevarications by the SPL and SFA have not filled me with optimism with regards to future sanctions and vindictive actions against Rangers.

Yesterday, Rangers were granted a “conditional” SFA license, and notice was given of an intention to initiate further proceedings against them on 12 August 2012. I note that this date is 2 days after the date that SKY should reportedly make payment on their contract to the SPL.

As such, I am unwilling to renew my subscription for SKY until such times that I am satisfied that there will be no more unwarranted repercussions against Rangers, and that this vindictive self-interest and greed within Scottish football ceases. Furthermore, while not encouraging action, I am actively informing as many fellow supporters as possible of my decision and the reasons behind it.

Please be aware that I have neither issue with SKY nor the SFL whom I believe to have behaved impeccably throughout this saga. My issue is with the corrupt actions of the SPL and the SFA.

I will look forward to renewing my subscription when this sorry mess has been put behind us and we can return to concentrating on the game I love and to the furtherment of Scottish football.

I would be extremely grateful if you would pass this email along to the appropriate corporate contact and confirm that you have done so.

Lastly I ask that you treat this correspondence and my identity as confidential under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation.

Yours sincerely

Should get a number of Bears to sign your letter to make Sky realise this is not only '1' cancelled subscription. TV companies are like Airlines, individual complaints arent taken seriously.

Should get a number of Bears to sign your letter to make Sky realise this is not only '1' cancelled subscription. TV companies are like Airlines, individual complaints arent taken seriously.

Let's go for it. I'm happy for the letter to be used.

How do we go about that?

It would also have to be done promptly.

No time to lose.

There's a battle in the air, and the enemy are at the gates.

Happy to help, but I don't post on any other forums.

Let's go for it. I'm happy for the letter to be used.

How do we go about that?

It would also have to be done promptly.

No time to lose.

There's a battle in the air, and the enemy are at the gates.

Happy to help, but I don't post on any other forums.

Ask Admin mate, see what they can get together.