120mins of Rob MacLean spinning Pacific Quay CSC's "New Rangers" party line.

Hopefully they'll get tired of it after a couple of weeks when their very naughty joke gets worn out. You can just imagine them giggling in the background at what they are saying. Dickheads.

Spot on BD. In fact towards the end of the game Rob MacLean was struggling to contain his laughter as he continued with the wind-up and kept saying "new Rangers". They'll have been getting loads of tweets and emails about it no doubt and that will have caused them to ramp it up and do it even more. :tlb:

I learned most of my English because of my love for Rangers back in the mid-80s. Not an easy feat from behind the Iron Curtain, but anyway. It will be no easier feat to learn Scots Gaelic, at least the football terminology, but if I were you, I'd give it a try! :D

Rangers an sinn - Rangers an drasda - Rangers gu brath

Rangers then - Rangers now - Rangers forever

They are basically doing an internet troll, however a publicly funded broadcaster shouldn't be able to do this broadcasting standards and all that.

That is true, they are duty bound to remain impartial.

Edited by Blue Moon

They are basically doing an internet troll, however a publicly funded broadcaster shouldn't be able to do this broadcasting standards and all that.

Ofcom is looking for a reason to break the BBC's stranglehold over their own. There you have one. There has been no "policing" on the reporting and objectivity or impartiality have been long since lost. Their lies are being taken up by the world-wide media as "fact" (why distrust the BBC?) and our name is being tarnished. So much for bringing someone's name into disrepute ...

That is true, they are duty bound to remain impartial.

A lot of staff at BBC don't know the meaning of impartial. Well, they do know the meaning of it, but they deliberately ignore it.

Ofcom is looking for a reason to break the BBC's stranglehold over their own. There you have one. There has been no "policing" on the reporting and objectivity or impartiality have been long since lost. Their lies are being taken up by the world-wide media as "fact" (why distrust the BBC?) and our name is being tarnished. So much for bringing someone's name into disrepute ...

Report them then.

Richard Gordon closing the show just slipped up and said "Rangers" on it's own, only to correct his mistake and say "New Rangers". Woopsa daisy Richard, your Celtic supporting gaffers will rap your knuckles if you make the mistake of calling us Rangers!

noticed this. utterly pathetic.